Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which server has 3000 people plus+

im have the game and all its expansions and i use to play but now i dont know which server to go on and i want to be on the server with the most people can anyone help me out? i would like to know which server and if i could get a pass.

Comments

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413
    Might help to say which game your refering to, but i am going to go out on a limb and say Puddlesworth server.

• GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    Lol, pretty hard 2 answer when your not saying which game it is.

• TheTheoryTheTheory Member Posts: 5

thought this was in the ff11 forums my bad but final fantasy 11.

• aphoniamuteaphoniamute Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I love Final Fantasy games... It's just that Final Fantasy 11 never stuck with me.  If they added more character customization (creation and armor styles... EVERYONE looks the same), and if they just picked up the pace on fighting (heck just like speed up the timers on everything or something), I'd give it another shot.  But it just seemed to take FOREVERRRRRR to do even simple battles. 

One thing I will say is that I never ever ever ever noticed any lag (at least for me).  Even in the super busy areas near the auction houses and stuff.

Love the Red Mages.... Muah!

Oh and I speak some Japanese and so does my friend and we noticed a lot of the Japanese players on the servers don't particulary like the American players and vice versa.  Very strange. 

• TeiohTeioh Member Posts: 88
    All the servers have pretty comparable population levels, due to the game not letting you pick a server, but putting you on one with a lower population to keep the all nice and balanced. People transfer and what not with World Passes, but not enough to really affect the total populations.

So...pick whatever server you feel like. Most will go down to about 1600-2000 during those transition hours between JP time and NA time, and usually hit 2600-3000 during each of up times. Though those numbers aren't exact, as many people leave characters on to bazaar, and some people just don't like to log out of the game, even though they're not playing. (I've always had about 3-5 people in my linkshells who were always on the roster no matter the time, but would actually be there a few hours a day.)