Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Dead game?

2»

Comments

• NihilisNihilis San Antonio, TXPosts: 119Member
     I came upon this thread while looking at the games under Games in Development and found I had never heard of Atriarch.  Then I find a post asking if the game is dead, this post was created over 3 years ago.  Nice.

"Time.." I chuckled "I hold no secret to time, though it's mystery puzzles me. Deny it's existence and lie to myself not with hopes of a quickened pace."

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Soldotna, AKPosts: 1,008Member

Originally posted by charlo65
    this game will flop

The game will not flop...

In order to be a flop, it will have to be released, and it will never be released.   

• GMunnyWhiskeGMunnyWhiske Yuma, AZPosts: 28Member

The game was seen at a laptop booth (sigh) at E3 by ten ton hammer and read this from the end of their article

"Before we parted and cards and thanks were exchanged, they gave us a timeline that they haven’t given anyone else before. Hopes are set for alpha to begin next year during 2007."

So, there you go, and here's the link http://www.tentonhammer.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=182

• avienthasavienthas FreiburgPosts: 94Member
    This project is really old, I was even hyped on it some time around 2000-2001. The concept was very creative and the little we heard from the team gave a rather good impression. I know they had some financial adventures and I  thought the project to be dead, which it apparently isn´t.

If they get their graphics engine into the 21st century and actually release this thing, it stands a good chance of becoming a succesful niche product. I know I would rather give  my money to them, than to one of the big companies.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Soldotna, AKPosts: 1,008Member
    Serafina has a nice rack
2»