Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best of the Best PVP Build?

celest86celest86 Member Posts: 24

What do you think is the best pvper build for Hero Online?

Place ur build here and share

My view build is

Sword/Bow

Pure Dex unless for skill I put some in Int

Warrior Class

Reason: Highest Skill defense and Normal defence, Hit Rates, and Dodge rate. Money saver on hp pot. Low att power but that can overcome with Warrior skill boost up att power and defence power. Damage just a little bit lower than pure str.

Comments

• iworkofficeiworkoffice Member Posts: 4

Overseer of the Sky/ Warrior

Spear

All Str and some Dex

• Suta_SafaiaSuta_Safaia Member Posts: 101

Assassin with mostly intelligence with some strength, no dex at all.

Skills cant miss in this game no matter how much dodge your opponent has, and str/int both add to skill damage.  Skill spamming is the end all be all of PvP in this game from what I can see so far.

Assassin is good for stealth and their hp drain attack.  Assassins are the only class with a detect cloak skill, which means you can sneak in nice and close to any other class and they tend to die before they realize what happened.

In PvP for this game, whoever pushes out the most damage, and has the most chi to sustain it, tends to win.  So a Int/Str Assassin tends to kill everything.

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431

Originally posted by Suta_Safaia

Skills cant miss in this game no matter how much dodge your opponent has, and str/int both add to skill damage.  Skill spamming is the end all be all of PvP in this game from what I can see so far.
    Assassin is good for stealth and their hp drain attack.  Assassins are the only class with a detect cloak skill, which means you can sneak in nice and close to any other class and they tend to die before they realize what happened.
    In PvP for this game, whoever pushes out the most damage, and has the most chi to sustain it, tends to win.  So a Int/Str Assassin tends to kill everything.

have you tried pvp yet? doesnt matter what your build is when someone can spam potions fast enough to never die. and Ive seen the korean screenshots showing builds, what you are forgetting is that pvp build sucks for pve, these people used a build to get to max level, then paid the online store to reset stat points, THEN they went all strength and all intellegence.

Originally posted by Arcken

Originally posted by Suta_Safaia

have you tried pvp yet? doesnt matter what your build is when someone can spam potions fast enough to never die. and Ive seen the korean screenshots showing builds, what you are forgetting is that pvp build sucks for pve, these people used a build to get to max level, then paid the online store to reset stat points, THEN they went all strength and all intellegence.

Yea, I tried PvP, and this is exactly what happened, lol.  And actually, this build tends to work very well in PvE also...spam your AoE attacks and take out marssive groups of enemies fairly quickly, spam your heals and chi potions, and your good to go.  I haven't quit the game quite yet, but I'm coming close to it...every single class levels and PvP's the exact same way =/  skill spam skill spam skill spam pot spam chi spam skill spam.  That's really about it...no real variation at all.  My brother leveled from 1 to 23 in about 6 hours spamming AoE with his spear, and he's still goin strong on a pure str/int build.  It's really all you need =/ sad to say.  The only thing you have to do is avoid the few enemies with large skill resist and your fine.
  • spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

Quickpotter is probably the best pvp class  this is not pvp, this is garbage simplified pot war

i mean, they even have not develop really classes for this game just this general int-str-dex for everyone, implemented some similar skills and thats it..sorry guys but thats one of the cheapest class system u can find, this game is really bogus

• celest86celest86 Member Posts: 24
    Assasin is not the best. I belive a warrior is.  A warrior have a boost in damage and def, while a assasin only boost in accuracy and def
  • celest86celest86 Member Posts: 24
    Cloak skill is useless, I mean ur opponent can see ur name on the character with cloak
    For pure damage, warrior is best.  For PvP though, the ability to stealth is much better :P  Only other assassins can see you, and that's only if they have their detect level as high as your stealth level.
    That bug was fixed as far as I know :P  And how did your post get above mine o.O lol
  • j03s0m3b0dyj03s0m3b0dy Member Posts: 40
    it would be nice to have a health regen time, for example pot spamming which is 500 instantly or 500 in 5 seconds. that way itll be fair and stronger players will have the advantage. what do u guys think about this??
    Meh, pot spamming is already the path to immortality in that game.  People sit there with 300 full heal items and it's almost impossable to kill them.  The last thing that game needs is another way to get hp back faster.
  • FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337
    The best pvp build would be the one where you gain contacts with other players and guilds who will be playing in warhammer online and then go play that game when its out