Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Two New Screens

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
Today we have two new screenshots from the upcoming MMORPG from Mythic Entertainment. These images show off some of the same scenery released before, but do include interesting new details, such as the banner behind the dwarf.

image image

Thanks to Mythic Entertainment for passing these on over.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Nice shots. But the agony is just getting too much....Let us beta already
  • NEvaraNEvara Member Posts: 6
    aye we need to get into the world, my mind isnt working from the excitement 

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    omg, those pics look awesome. Too bad WAR has pvp as mini-games. Be passing this game 

• WoodenDummyWoodenDummy Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by paade
    omg, those pics look awesome. Too bad WAR has pvp as mini-games. Be passing this game 

Are you kidding me?  Have you even read about the PvP in WAR?  World PvP is planned from the secound you log in when you buy the game, your first quests will take you into other players land and if you wanted you could advance though the game playing nothing but PvP.

• NEvaraNEvara Member Posts: 6
    i guess we shall have to play it and see wont we 

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Is it me or does it look remarkably similar to WoW?

• iRekiiReki Member Posts: 106

Naw man i think this will be better thank WoW since it will be free ^_^ Dude games these days all look the

same, but there will never be a true copyright... Look at the original games like everquest, diablo or ragnarok.

Just because they were the first ones to come up with the idea and publish it. I guess its too bad for game

designers because those games had everything, now if you want to make a game and it had the slightest

similarity of the original first games, they'll say you copied them.

• MaZtoRMaZtoR Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Originally posted by anarchyart
    Is it me or does it look remarkably similar to WoW?

where did you think blizzard got it from?   Warhammer is way old.
    You can compare starcraft and warhammer 20k to.  all the races are there.
  • ZappyZappy Member Posts: 65
    I prefeer WAR graphics to WoW. 
    Even though they can look similar WAR has a less cartoony look, yet the same good style to it.
    If you look at the following pic:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/screenoftheday/ss0001.jpg
    You can agree it dont always look too great.
    double post :<
  • VixenHeartVixenHeart Member Posts: 458
    Why are all the screenshot so dark on this site?  Seems like the devs release the darkest crappiest shots...

Originally posted by VixenHeart
    Why are all the screenshot so dark on this site?  Seems like the devs release the darkest crappiest shots...

dark? where?

You know what dark is right?

Not full of light... not bright.  Looks like the took the screenshot with the brightness set to 2.  Pirates of the Burning Sea loves to have dark crappy shots.

Originally posted by VixenHeart

You know what dark is right?
    Not full of light... not bright.  Looks like the took the screenshot with the brightness set to 2.  Pirates of the Burning Sea loves to have dark crappy shots.

Topic: Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Two New Screens
    Other then that, you only answered one of my questions (and thank you for that, really cleared things up for me). My secound Q: Where?

The TWO SCREENSHOTS in this thread are dark compared to everything else I've seen.

No like EMO/Goth Dark, but dark like no gamma. 

No, they are not dark.