Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RF Online: 2060+ Cheater Accounts Banned

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Codemasters, and RF Online has announced that the "spring cleaning" of their servers of cheaters and botters is underway, with an announced number of banned accounts at over 2060:

Hello,

Within the last 24 hours we banned more than 500 additional accounts mainly involved in Botting.

The total number of botters are trial abusers banned in the last 20 days is above 2060, including several accounts of the ones utilizing the trial accounts for their "business".

Rest assured we just started the server spring cleaning...

Yours,
GM Terablo

For more on RF Online, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• skeete12dieskeete12die Member Posts: 16
    didn't wow do the something similiar? i guess these companies are cleaning up the servers to make room for all the kids that are going to on summer break.
  • ZeroDepthZeroDepth Member Posts: 142
    About time RF Online started a "massive offensive" against macroers.

Macroing in RF Online was a big dissapointment during my trial period, and is annoying for a lot of the RF Online player base since it disrupts leveling and training of skills.

Keep it up CCP.

• slapme7timesslapme7times Member Posts: 436
    2060 cheaters?

sweet lord' jebus.

now nobody is left to play =)

--people who believe in abstinence are unsurprisingly also some of the ugliest most sexually undesired people in the world.--

• Jyd111Jyd111 Member UncommonPosts: 27

It is good to see a company that puts the game experiance and integrity ahead of profits. Keep up the good work.

Jyd

Give me back SWG at sunset and keep adding to it and I would pay twice what it was costing.