Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Game/On: E3 Interviews

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

image This week’s edition of Game/On was recorded almost entirely from E3 in Los Angeles. Mike Hampden interviews Jeremy of Pure Pwnage. Also, Mike and Jon attended the eFocus party on Tuesday night, and came away with interviews from the Global Gaming League as well as Project Entropia's Club Neverdie.

Check back for our big May show next Friday when we have a full length interview with Jeremy as well as a host of segments from Jon Wood, Michael Hampden and new co-host Garrett Fuller.

Thank you to Jon Wood and Michael Hampden for all the hard work they put into audio during the busy show.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• NaarNaar Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Those interviews would have been more interesting if you actually interviewed them all together so Jeremy could call the GGL and PE guys a bunch total n00bs

• LocithonLocithon Member UncommonPosts: 45
    When i look and hear this guy it reminds me of a certain kind of person.  You know the kind of guys that played highschool gym like it was the most important thing in their lives.

Half-shaven with the bandana and "i pwn noobs" t-shirt...he's so unique and bad-ass!  Don't give him any kind of look if you see him on the street...he'll "pwn" you!

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Have to agree with you. I can't believe they even wasted space with this junk. Yup he's got the white ghetto trash look down pact, and reading his Leet dude speak you'd think he was a asian gold farmer that barely knew some english as a second language.

Aside from that whats so big a deal that he can Pwn Noobs that anyone should care? Anyone can pwn a noob, its not really a matter of pride for most. He's bad, so bad.

• SalvatorisSalvatoris Member Posts: 1,360

Can anyone explain why this moron is newsworthy? I must be missing something... looking at his website he just seems to be the kind of a-hole I would avoid like the plague ingame. So he's got a camcorder and a crappy website... big deal.

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
    He has a rather popular web TV show and we had the chance to interview him. To those who know the show, this will obviously be more interesting than those who do not.

For the unfamiliar with him there iis a lot of other content coming as well, including some audio of WAR and other E3 interviews.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Finally some MMORPG.com recognition for the PP crew, excellent well done!

As MMORPG.com's official pathetic groupy of Pure Pwnage, all I can say to the negative posters is....

If you call yourself a gamer you have to watch PP, if you dont find it clever, amusing and totally on the money about our beloved past time then you must be playing in some alternate universe to the one I play in.

The PP crew are talented, funny and very entertaining. I have been predicting broad acclaim for these guys for almost 2 years now and its starting to happen.

PP PWNZ!

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon