Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

demografics

britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

sorry these polls are fun, I can't avoid it.

So let's see.. I was curious about who we are so...

(as to not create confusions, understand "playing" as someone who maintains an account, albeit not always paying or playing assiduously, it includes players visiting the game intermittently)

-virtual tourist
want your game back?

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    I still have an active account , I actually haven't logged in in almost 3 weeks . But I don't plan on cancelling anytime soon . Its nice to have , incase I want a little Star wars fix . 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

Originally posted by Malickiebloo
    I still have an active account , I actually haven't logged in in almost 3 weeks . But I don't plan on cancelling anytime soon . Its nice to have , incase I want a little Star wars fix . 

I personally stick in the trial needle instead

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• raven5260raven5260 Member Posts: 22

I would love to play again, but  I belive that the only way to change the game for the better. Is to take the only thing that $OE is thinking about, and thats money...

• ebenholtebenholt Member Posts: 312
    I won't touch a game that has anything to do with SOE. The only way I can "voice" my stand is to not financially support SOE in anything they do wether it is just publishing or development.

"There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; those that come in by the window"

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941
    Boycotting I supose but not out of any belief that SoE will change SWG back or that they as a company will change or be hurt by it. I won't go near them because they have proven to me they only care about money over any other consideration and that if faced with the same choices they would do it all over again.
  • LilTLilT Member Posts: 631
    boycotting until the devs and soe can prove they are not complete idiots when it comes to maintaining a game. I dont see that happening any time soon.

For the Horde!

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961
    I'm done and over, with my stuff given away.

Thing is, there's 0 replay value in SWG for me. Hasn't been since shortly into NGE.

There are games I still like to play, some quite "ancient". Dune 2, Star Control 2, the Monkey Island series, Diablo series, Age of Empires, etc.

But SWG, dead and burried.

Originally posted by Rekrul
    I'm done and over, with my stuff given away.

Thing is, there's 0 replay value in SWG for me. Hasn't been since shortly into NGE.

There are games I still like to play, some quite "ancient". Dune 2, Star Control 2, the Monkey Island series, Diablo series, Age of Empires, etc.

But SWG, dead and burried.

Yeah, I "finished" the game as well, if there were to be pre-CU servers, I'd still log in occasionally to revisit.  I can't say I would be an active player all the time.
    Anyways, I'm boycotting SOE products on principle alone I just don't think the way they treated us was the right way to go about it.

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

bump for a friday night

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

bump for a tuesday (sorry, I like polls) 

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

who the hell keeps bumping this thing up??

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• Apache_Apache_ Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by ebenholt
    I won't touch a game that has anything to do with SOE. The only way I can "voice" my stand is to not financially support SOE in anything they do wether it is just publishing or development.

I agree, and I also do not purchase anything that has SOE on it.  If I see a game that looks like it might be good, and it says SOE on it anywhere, I put it right back.

http://media.putfile.com/RIP-SWG

bump

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    As a matter of fact, I bought a Samsung HDTV because I refused to buy Sony. Pre-CU I'd have bought the Sony, but not anymore.

Add this to Smed's total... over 3 grand NOT in Sony's coffers because of him.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

bump-ing!

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342
    Someone care to explain what demografics are?
  • ZaushZaush Member Posts: 371
    cancelled and unistalled. Waiting for either classic servers or the EMU. The question is who will get my money 1st.

Originally posted by elitwebb

They're like demographics, but spelled wrong.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by Shayde

Great, thanks.  I was under that impression, but wanted to make sure.  I was not sure if my skool ejikation was working or not.
  • ColaCola Member Posts: 402

LMAO

Funny stuff

Great, thanks.  I was under that impression, but wanted to make sure.  I was not sure if my skool ejikation was working or not.

your ejaculation is fine.  isn't "ph" redundant anyways?

F! F! 

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• royalpenaltyroyalpenalty Member Posts: 312

Originally posted by Malickiebloo

dont take this as an insult or a flame , but imho, you are telling SOE that the NGE is acceptable by continuing to pay.  they love customers like you the most.  they get your money and dont have to provide any service whatsoever.  i know that getting classic servers are a longshot.  but as long as there are paying and not playing customers out there, it wont happen.  please do the right thing.

SWG ADDICT...clean since the NGE

• rkabyrnerkabyrne Member Posts: 72

Boycotting anything Sony / Lucas / SOE / LEC.  Bought non-Sony TV two weeks ago.  Bought Battlefield 2 instead of Battlefront 2.  NOT going to play SWG2.  I am done with both parent companies and their inbred children of doom as well.  With what Lucas did with the first three movies, what he did to the original trilogy, and what Sony has done to SWG - they can all go to hell.

Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, and STO will satisfy my SciFi fix from now on.

DM: Let me get this right: The dragons breath knocks you over the 300' cliff onto the jagged rocks below and you want a saving throw?

friday bbbump

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

Got my Samsung 61" HDTV on Monday.

Looks much better than the Sony... cheaper too.

Fight the power.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage