Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World War Z - Co-Op Survival Game Announced at The Game Awards 2017 - General Game Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageWorld War Z - Co-Op Survival Game Announced at The Game Awards 2017 - General Game Trailer

During The Game Awards, a very brief trailer was shown to tease out a new game based on World War Z. The cinematic trailer sets the stage for the zombie apocalypse game based on the novel written by Max Brooks. Later, it was turned into a film (2013) with Brad Pitt.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Let's hope it's better than WarZ
    --------------------------------------------
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    Just what the world needs... yet another zombie apocalypse game... really, people might as well reimagine Pong at this point, because at least that game hasn't seen the light of day in decades.

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Very happy to hear we have another co-op game coming. I just hope they don't tack on a free battle royale mode that ends up taking away from the actual game that people paid for!
  • toetoetoetoe Member UncommonPosts: 23
    none of these zombies have done it right yet ....so dont hold your breath on this one
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Well it could be interesting if the 4 person "team" consists of a husband, wife and 2 children with corresponding skills to match like in the film I suppose....

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    I am all for more zombie games if done right. At least it is not being done by that other "Z" game developer.

Let's party like it is 1863!