Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Last Jedi Free DLC Content Continues Iden Versio's Story - Star Wars: Battlefront II Videos - MM

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Last Jedi Free DLC Content Continues Iden Versio's Story - Star Wars: Battlefront II Videos - MMORPG.com

Iden Versio is the single-player protagonist in Star Wars: Battlefront II. In a new trailer featuring The Last Jedi free DLC content coming within the next week, you'll see Iden as a much older woman on the red planet of Crait. You'll also get a look at new trilogy characters Finn and Phasma.

Read the full story here

Comments

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    How can their games be so good but their PR and commcercial departments are just filled with freaking airheads with suits....
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    Please drop reporting SW:BF2, especially any their pr crap. Can't stand them after the crap they were pulling.
    IkedaRexKushman
  • TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Is this game worth getting now?

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Other than the unlockable heroes, is there any info on multiplayer content coming in the DLC?

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I'll wait till the entire game is $9.99.
    rojoArcueidLeFantomeApridiseAlomarOctagon7711infomatzchronoss2015
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• rammur65rammur65 Member UncommonPosts: 107

Tyggs said:

it always was only backlash its really had were the microtransations and that didnt even effect the game itself just was a crappy buisness model. Ignore the haters bandwagoning on that alone and the game is fine.
    SBFordheerobyasarah116LeFantomeApridiseRexKushmaninfomatz
  • TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    rammur65 said:

Tyggs said:

it always was only backlash its really had were the microtransations and that didnt even effect the game itself just was a crappy buisness model. Ignore the haters bandwagoning on that alone and the game is fine.
    Cool thanks!

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• heerobyaheerobya Member UncommonPosts: 465
    Other than the unlockable heroes, is there any info on multiplayer content coming in the DLC?
    Couple of new maps, I think one for Starfighter Assault and one for Galactic Assault or whatever it's called.

I know their is a new Hero ship that's an A-Wing.

But yeah, also Phasma and Finn.

And some additional story content for Iden (the campaign) not sure what or how much.
    MadFrenchie
  • heerobyaheerobya Member UncommonPosts: 465
    Tyggs said:
    rammur65 said:

Tyggs said:

Cool thanks!

Game has been worth getting since day 1.

It's a heck of a lot of fun. Sure, it's campy, pop-corn Star Wars fun and the multiplayer is NOT like "hardcore" competitive by any means...

But if you like Star Wars, and you like the Battlefield games... it's a no brainer. It's on sale RIGHT NOW at least for Xbox. Think around $40?
    Tyggs
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Tiller said:

I'll wait till the entire game is $9.99.

$9.99 and in my case it will be used on PS4. EA is not getting my money until they make a good single player game. I only want the campaign in SWBF2 and i heard is very linear, has no backtracking/branching at all, and it's only 4 hours long. Not worth the asking price IMO. And their business model bs isn't worth any price.
    BakgrindApridise

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Tyggs said:

The game is fine but the progression systems are still locked behind a wall you need to grind past. There is so much to unlock your gonna get bored before you get half way through it imo.

Unlocks for classes, for vehicles, for heroes and for weapons. Plus on top of unlocking all this stuff all these unlocks have 4 levels to unlock. Its designed to be so grindy you will be thankful to pay money to bypass it and while they have removed the ability to spend money now, they have only slightly reduced the grind.

I'm only playing casually because my best mate talked me into playing it with him but after this i doubt we will be buying future EA games like Anthem unless EA change their ways.
    LeFantomeinfomatz
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Thupli said:

Please drop reporting SW:BF2, especially any their pr crap. Can't stand them after the crap they were pulling.

I disagree. Stop trying to silence those you don't agree with. Don't like it? Don't take the time to click.
  • Geddon95405Geddon95405 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    be awesome if they were adding coop campaign content

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women...

• chronoss2015chronoss2015 Member UncommonPosts: 217

rammur65 said:

Tyggs said:

2100$ to unlock the characters and you tell us all to shut up?

you need to shut up, the game is a fing card game you can gamble on ...if i wanted to play a fing card game , i'd buy a deck a cards in relaity and save 2099 dollars....plus the 60 these EA twits want
  • chronoss2015chronoss2015 Member UncommonPosts: 217

Ikeda said:

Thupli said:

I disagree. Stop trying to silence those you don't agree with. Don't like it? Don't take the time to click.

thats right lets support gambling for kids and the harm it does , and waste tons of money that could be better spent more wisely ....OR better yet why dont we hire someone to play the game also for us all after all you seem to infer your then in favor of loot boxes and pay to win....

we are all stinking rich right?
    ugh
    some people miss the point

ITS A CARD GAMBLING GAME MASQUERADING AS A STAR WARS GAME....