Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Playable Demo of PlayStation 4 Version to Debut During PlayStation Experience - TERA - MMORPG.

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFirst Playable Demo of PlayStation 4 Version to Debut During PlayStation Experience - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - During this weekend's PlayStation Experience in Anaheim, California, attendees will be able to get hands on with the PlayStation 4 version of TERA. Players will see the redesigned user interface designed specifically for consoles. In addition, attendees can take part in contests and earn a chance during special giveaways.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    another MMO on PS4, cool beans! (if they get the controls and UI decent)
    infomatzsschrupp
  • bohrium924bohrium924 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I already played with a controller on PC a year or so ago, it's very smooth. Shouldn't be a hard port.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Nice been looking forward to this one on my PS4.
    sschrupp

• stego160stego160 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    This game is prob the most fun in action MMO to date for me. Sad that the developers later down after release turned it into a fan service with every new class :/ Not all people want to play females with certain classes.
  • pureremedypureremedy Member UncommonPosts: 42
    edited December 2017
    even though i played this for a couple of years since pc launch im still excited to play it with the playstation community all i ask that i hope we can hit the 60fps mark wether its 0n 1440p or 1080p fingers crossed.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    My PS4 pro and 4K monitor is waiting for this, I do play it on pc with controller already.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081
    Hopefully it runs better than Neverwinter on the Original PS4. Neverwinter runs horribly. Absolutely atrocious framerates and performance, which makes the game a non-option for me. I always thought Action RPGs/MMOs play better with a controller.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Psn store search Tera nothing comes up ...
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Should form up a playing party. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    DeadSpock said:
    Psn store search Tera nothing comes up ...
    article said the attendees would have access