Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 10.0 Paves Way for Tomorrow's Release of Kobolds & Catacombs - Hearthstone - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePatch 10.0 Paves Way for Tomorrow's Release of Kobolds & Catacombs - Hearthstone - MMORPG.com

Hearthstone News - If you've been looking forward to playing Hearthstone's next expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, your wait is almost over. In preparation for tomorrow's launch, patch v10.0 has been deployed for the desktop version of Hearthstone with a bit of matchmaking going live already and the rest arriving with tomorrow's launch.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited December 2017
    Very fun game but once they removed adventures and added more class specific legendaries it just became too expensive for me to keep up. so i quit cold turkey a few months before the frozen throne expansion and haven't missed it yet. The lack of good sales. especially for old expansions is a major turnoff as well.
    BruceYee
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520

Very fun game but once they removed adventures and added more class specific legendaries it just became too expensive for me to keep up. so i quit cold turkey a few months before the frozen throne expansion and haven't missed it yet.

The lack of good sales. especially for old expansions is a major turnoff as well.

I haven't spent a dime on it....
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Ahh yiiis. Pay to Win card game. Let's go...jk trash needs to burn along with EA. 25 dollar expacs for a content that took no time to make, grinding mats so hard that you have to spend real money to even get all the cards, plus you can just buy card packs to get OP cards and win. Sounds like pay to win to me
    edited December 2017
    Ahh yiiis. Pay to Win card game. Let's go...jk trash needs to burn along with EA. 25 dollar expacs for a content that took no time to make, grinding mats so hard that you have to spend real money to even get all the cards, plus you can just buy card packs to get OP cards and win. Sounds like pay to win to me
    Every single game is pay to win. You pay to buy the game, so that you can "win". You don't pay to buy the game, but pay for microtransactions...so you can "win". You don't pay for microtransactions, but instead for a subscription...so you can "win". You pay for nothing with money but instead sell yourself via advertisement dollars to the developer...so you can win. Every. Single. Game. Costs. Money. To. Win.
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    A new definition for P2W has emerged. Everything is P2W.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    You bought that post to win....
    Except Dark Souls. It is pay to lose.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Its a shame that yet again blizzard releases content that will be done a couple of times then never again.

They really need to reconsider quests working in adventures.