Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Info on Upcoming Additions, New Class, Region & Improvements - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMore Info on Upcoming Additions, New Class, Region & Improvements - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - Over the weekend, we reported about the Black Desert Online FESTA event and some of the new content and improvements that will be coming to the game. In a new email press announcement, Pearl Abyss has revealed more details about these upcoming features.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I love how they continuously improve the game.
    MikehaSupaMutantAlomarwingood
    Chamber of Chains
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

cheyane said:

I love how they continuously improve the game.

Exactly,

It just shows the quality of this dev team.
    SupaMutantAlomar
  • RockardRockard Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Call me interested.
    Would be nice to get a report on the performance improvements,and the quest book.
    The client size reduction alone is impressive.
    Sovrathwingood
  • SirGradySirGrady Member UncommonPosts: 30
    if only they weren't so greedy.
    SupaMutantAlomar
  • GahnzoGahnzo Member UncommonPosts: 74
    This sound pretty nice actually. Still think the disconnects are a real issue that will keep me from playing until they are fixed.
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    I won't touch this again on PC until they fix that God-awful texture pop-in.
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited December 2017
    they have some bugs , desync , poping , and awfull enchant system , a bit p2w on the side .

The game needs to be streamlined somehow , is so confusing , the story books looks like a good addition , and the new class looks cool , hope older classes get this "dash while on air " ninja , kuno for example

some classes and in dire need of buffs too.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    > reduced Black Desert Online’s client size from 51 GB to 27 GB

Pearl Abyss should teach ESO devs the same trick to reduce the size of their stupid 60Gb client which kill any desire to re-try the game during free weekends.

Thank you for your time!

• MatimusmaximusMatimusmaximus Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Male Elf
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    "Kim and his team have successfully reduced Black Desert Online’s client size from 51 GB to 27 GB" This is a very welcome change from me. I'm always juggling games around the SSD/HDD.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081
    Game needs a PvE end game. Dungeons, raids worth doing... something.