Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prolific Star Wars Novelist Timothy Zahn to Take Part in Live Stream Event on Thursday - Star Wars:

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageProlific Star Wars Novelist Timothy Zahn to Take Part in Live Stream Event on Thursday - Star Wars: The Old Republic News

Star Wars: The Old Republic devs will be hosting a special Facebook live stream on Thursday, December 7th with author Timothy Zahn. Zahn most recently

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    This is nice and all. But I'd like to hear what our next expansion will be.
    AlomarValentina
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Great author! His next book should be a massive hit... Darth Vader & Thrawn!
  • venatisvenatis Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I'd like to know what he contributed exactly. The flashpoint was beautiful so I'd imagine that's where his influence was because the story was awful.
    Alomar
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Ugh. I can't wait for the next book. Friggin Vader and Thrawn in the ultimate team up.

MrMelGibson
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I was at Celebration for the release of Thrawn (pre-release?).  He was awesome.  All moreso because I got that convention Thrawn pop signed by him.  He seemed genuinely amused.  Best yet, my kid got excited to read his books as well.
    MikeBMrMelGibson
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Still waiting on the next expansion so I can play the only good feature, the single player story then uninstall it again.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080

This is nice and all. But I'd like to hear what our next expansion will be.

Saaaaaaaame. I doubt we will find out about the next expansion until after the final chapter in...I think it was January.
    MrMelGibson
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    I just hope they move from where the SW:TOR story is atm back to the conflict between Empire and Republic. Some variety in the class stories wouldn't hurt either.
    MrMelGibson