Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster Hunter: World Beta to Begin December 9th - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMonster Hunter: World Beta to Begin December 9th - MMORPG.com News

Capcom has confirmed that the Monster Hunter: World beta will begin in Saturday, December 9th at 9:00 am Pacific and that it will run through Tuesday, December 12th at 8:59 am. The beta is available to PlayStation 4 owners who subscribe to PlayStation Plus. Those who can participate can download the 6.0Gb client on December 8th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

[Deleted User]ConstantineMerus

Comments

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    sounds good
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I'll give it a go.
    wingood
  • nemein1nemein1 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    i hope this doesnt turn out to be a port to the pc we all know how they go ....
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    nemein1 said:
    i hope this doesnt turn out to be a port to the pc we all know how they go ....
    The are developing PC version along the console versions so technically its not port. We probably wont see it anytime soon anyway though.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Sadly not on steam? Not buying a PS4 to play it.
    Octagon7711
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Can't wait!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    Played 1 MH you played them all, they all have the akward clunky as hell pointless battle mechanics that are there for no reason but to fake diffculty.
    SadfistSlyLoK

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• TnTizzTnTizz Member UncommonPosts: 39
    y no PC :(?
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Siveria said:

Played 1 MH you played them all, they all have the akward clunky as hell pointless battle mechanics that are there for no reason but to fake diffculty.

Truly spoken like someone who never bothered to actually learn the game. Learn how weapons work, learn how various stats and skills work, learn monster attack patterns, etc. The vast majority of the time you die, it's because you screwed up during the fight and / or didn't prepare properly for it. Period.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I'll be playing this on my PS4 and looking for others to play with <3
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung