Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu Legend - New PVP Content, New Class, Progression, Crafting & More - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMu Legend - New PVP Content, New Class, Progression, Crafting & More - MMORPG.com

MU Legend's open beta is going strong right now for Webzen. We caught up with the team this week to explore what's coming next for PVP, new classes, progression, and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Good game. Don't mess it up.
  • WaLLeRbrWaLLeRbr Member CommonPosts: 1
    -No support for customers
    -Disconnect / locking consecutively
    -Pay for the Platinum service and we can not use
    -Today there are more than 1000 people wrongly banned by a problem created by themselves to ban the bots but they are still in the game
    -Provides a game 24 hours but support "works" from Monday to Friday "
    -The game has incredible potential but the company treats them and their customers with total disregard
    Sorry my english I used the translator
    Ty
    tyrostlero
  • SelzyrSelzyr Member UncommonPosts: 60
    what puts me off this game is the gender/class lock...if it wasn't for that...
    think its about the same feeling I got on PoE I guess...
    HarikenSignex
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
  • MalathoosMalathoos Member UncommonPosts: 199

Selzyr said:

agree if i cant customize the character i want i just ignore the game
    SignexMYTHGuy

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Decent gameplay and actually nice stories if you read them instead of rushing to the next quest. Daily skirmishes in the tower are immensely fun and agile even by aRPG standards. I've played the game furiously during beta.

However development progress is a bit too slow. Or more like non-existent: almost no changes during last year. I hope it'll be improved asap.
    Signex

Thank you for your time!

• Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    edited December 2017
    Tried it a few weeks back. I'm not sure if the game was that bad, but I couldn't make it past the first couple levels. It just felt like I was playing a mobile mmo.
    Signex
  • mixtape334mixtape334 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Have they fixed melee combat? Haven't played a ranged class since beta. Decided to go melee at launch and it was complete garbage. Melee attacks would randomly stop connecting. Showed proof of the bug with it and couldn't get any kind of response. I would've even been happy with a generic "We'll look into it" but nothing. Garbage support with no care for the player base trying to improve the game.
  • WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    I just downloaded Mu Legends to give it a shot. I didn't even want to finish the tutorial because it felt slow and the dialogue is stereotypical of most asian games. I'll give you an example so you can empathize:

"Haha! Youcannotprogresswithoutdefeatingtheevilcreature--Haha!"
    "Oh no! WearenotyetstrongenoughtodefeatLordLoMein--Haha!"

and then you'll deal 8000-16000 damage per hit through the tutorial, but you'll move slower than a League of Legends character without boots. it just feels wrong.
    Hellsprodigy
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Selzyr said:

The same for me. I can't deal with gender locked classes.
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    This game is actually pretty fun. It has its problems but hopefully if they keep working on it and fixing it, the game will get better and better.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    The game has too many lockout timers for my tastes in which you are missing out by not logging in EVERY single day. I prefer other ARPGs where it doesn't matter when I put my hours in.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    very good game

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Not a bad game at all, not a true successor to MuOnline, but if you love ARPG's you will probably at least enjoy this game.

Surprisingly the storyline is sound, realistic, and unexpectedly entertaining. Not entirely unpredictable but when you had low expectations its nice to be surprised.
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145

I just downloaded Mu Legends to give it a shot. I didn't even want to finish the tutorial because it felt slow and the dialogue is stereotypical of most asian games. I'll give you an example so you can empathize:

and then you'll deal 8000-16000 damage per hit through the tutorial, but you'll move slower than a League of Legends character without boots. it just feels wrong.

You're opinion is invalid, you did not even complete the tutorial, nor even give a preliminary look past level 10.

Should hit a minimum of 25 to get a decent understanding.
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Hack n Slash, basic crafting, better gear through grinding mobs, no alternate leveling path for alts.

Amazeballs...................................NOT!
  • WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276

You're opinion is invalid, you did not even complete the tutorial, nor even give a preliminary look past level 10.

Should hit a minimum of 25 to get a decent understanding.

It would be a lie to say my summary is invalid.
  • habs845habs845 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    so i far i enjoy it its good fun
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Well I installed the game yesterday, Eset popped up and flagged the game as having a Rootkit uninstalled, Game Guard was in it...