Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft - On Battle for Azeroth's Island Expeditions - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft - On Battle for Azeroth's Island Expeditions - MMORPG.com

In the upcoming Battle for Azeroth Expansion, Island expeditions are going to be one of the highlighted features. This was announced at BlizzCon and really drew me back into playing Warcraft again. Even though it is likely a year away, it still has a ton of potential. Azerite is the prime resource in Battle, and that is what you are hunting for.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Awo303Awo303 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Looks good, any more news on the warfronts yet?
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Must say i am looking forward to this.
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Scenarios....
    BruceYee
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    No roles = no complex boss mechanics = easy difficulty = further casualization.
    coleman11bZajjarBruceYeepantaroMadFrenchie
  • Leguma11Leguma11 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    The only think I'm looking forward about wow , its is closure ! :D - World of MediocreCraft a Mediocre Entertainment Product ! :)
    Zajjar
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503

Xarko said:

No roles = no complex boss mechanics = easy difficulty = further casualization.

Think that was kinda the point for these. The part about people being in a time crunch etc...Not everyone has the time to wait to get into one to then spend time doing it. Don't mind things like this for those people really.
    CazrielMrMelGibson
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503

Leguma11 said:

The only think I'm looking forward about wow , its is closure ! :D - World of MediocreCraft a Mediocre Entertainment Product ! :)

Think you got a long time to wait, have fun waiting. Don't understand why people want to see something close down that others are enjoying, just because they don't like it. I rarely play anymore, hop back in every once in a while to see how things are, but I would never want them to close it down on the ones that love it. Why not just go find something else to make you happy and stop worrying about something that doesn't.
    ThupliMrMelGibsonNepheth
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    k61977 said:

Leguma11 said:

Think you got a long time to wait, have fun waiting. Don't understand why people want to see something close down that others are enjoying, just because they don't like it. I rarely play anymore, hop back in every once in a while to see how things are, but I would never want them to close it down on the ones that love it. Why not just go find something else to make you happy and stop worrying about something that doesn't.
    Because they'd rather stay negative and hope to drag everyone else down with them. Misery loves company.
    k61977MrMelGibsonNepheth
  • AciaanAciaan Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm always looking forward to a wow expansion and the expeditions sounds nice... but do the articles have to sound like they just got Blizzard themselves to write it....
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

Forgrimm said:

k61977 said:

Leguma11 said:

Because they'd rather stay negative and hope to drag everyone else down with them. Misery loves company.

It's pretty pathetic how transparent they are.
    ForgrimmNepheth
  • fortnitfortnit Member CommonPosts: 3
    This is really looks great, i love WoW
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Crafting has always been a huge afterthought in this game.  So really what good is Azerite going to do for you?  
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Ozmodan said:
    Crafting has always been a huge afterthought in this game.  So really what good is Azerite going to do for you?  
    From my understanding, Azerite is just like the artifact power for your weapons.  So it will have more uses than just crafting.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    *facepalm*
  • ZanthraZanthra Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I can't wait to get out there exploring :)