Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Master Builder Servers Coming to Promote Building the Greatest Structures Possible - Dark and Light

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMaster Builder Servers Coming to Promote Building the Greatest Structures Possible - Dark and Light - MMORPG.com

Dark and Light News - The Dark & Light team has posted a new forum notice to let players know that a new server type, the Master Builder, will be launching later this week. It is designed to "promote building the greatest structures possible". US / EU / AS versions will all launch on November 30th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Thank you Snail.
    pantaro
  • KataalKataal Member UncommonPosts: 173
    I love seeing all the updates the game keeps getting, but I sure wish they'd focus on actual optimization first and foremost. I actually meet recommended specs, and LOVE everything they're trying to do with the game, but I've bought and refunded it twice now due to never making it past the loading screen after selecting a server/selecting single-player options (yes it does it both in online and offline modes), so I've actually never even made it to character creation. I do get it's early access, but that isn't supposed to mean unplayable.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Dark & Light: Landmark
    Thupli
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This sounds like separate servers,if so ,how could anyone want that,2% of an actual game,sort of nothing more than playing Landmark.
    As to giving them a break on optimization,no way,the EARLY ACCESS was NEVER about that,it has always been a gimmick to sell an incomplete buggy game with a viable excuse.

If you as a developer claim your game is not ready for sale,then you have no business asking any money.Here is a little hint to the newish gamer or naive,it will NEVER be for sale as a finished product,it will always use some sort of gimmick to sell an unfit product.

This is also a form of H1Z1 double dipping off of the one game.This content should be part of the main servers,no reason what so ever to separate it ,except to double dip and to get money for VERY little.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited November 2017
    I Played D & L for like 3 weeks when it launched haven't touched it since, I might have to check out whats new, Great game and im sure its even better now
    Kyleran
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639

Wizardry said:

This sounds like separate servers,if so ,how could anyone want that,2% of an actual game,sort of nothing more than playing Landmark.
    As to giving them a break on optimization,no way,the EARLY ACCESS was NEVER about that,it has always been a gimmick to sell an incomplete buggy game with a viable excuse.

If you as a developer claim your game is not ready for sale,then you have no business asking any money.Here is a little hint to the newish gamer or naive,it will NEVER be for sale as a finished product,it will always use some sort of gimmick to sell an unfit product.

This is also a form of H1Z1 double dipping off of the one game.This content should be part of the main servers,no reason what so ever to separate it ,except to double dip and to get money for VERY little.

It's almost like you didn't even bother reading a single word if the article. Or maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong thread?

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Wizardry said:

It's almost like you didn't even bother reading a single word if the article. Or maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong thread?

No he's just that willfully ignorant.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

DMKano said:

thunderC said:

I Played D & L for like 3 weeks when it launched haven't touched it since, I might have to check out whats new, Great game and im sure its even better now

It seems you weren't the only one to stop playing as the game lost 90% playerbase in last 3 months:

I'm surprised anyone is still playing actually, must be some redeeming qualities to it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Its still in EA, not much point in playing imo. Wake me up when they release something.
    KyleranMikeha