Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise of Antorus & Antorus Ending Cinematic Trailers - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageRise of Antorus & Antorus Ending Cinematic Trailers - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

With today's launch of the Antorus raid, the final one in World of Warcraft: Legion, a pair of new cinematic trailers have been sent out that provide a bit of lore behind the raid. The first provides a look at the lore right before the final boss fight; the second is the ending cinematic. Both are epic.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Those Blizz cinematics are second to none.

Wish you could see Illidan do his business though.
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Antorus is launching huh? In the past 13 years this expansion is the first that was so boring for me that I actually completely forgot that there is a raid that's about to be launched... 13 years first time... that shows how boring this expansion was. Can't wait for BfA to launches.

Btw BfA... couldn't they try to get a better name so that the abbreviation wouldn't look like a bachelor degree :O
  • CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    edited November 2017
    Great cinematic. Shit expansion - worse than WoD for me personally. Fuck RNG, fuck legendaries given to randoms, fuck titanforging and never having true BiS, fuck class "balance" that killed my beloved OP mage with ONE moment of semi-glory as buggy frost in Nighthold. Fuck PvP and templates. Fuck world quests and Blizzard's attempts to prolong content without actually creating new content often enough.
    RIP true WoW 2005-2008 - the memories will always remain.
    ThupliAmbiorixEburoneZeneren
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118

Great cinematic. Shit expansion - worse than WoD for me personally. Fuck RNG, fuck legendaries given to randoms, fuck titanforging and never having true BiS, fuck class "balance" that killed my beloved OP mage with ONE moment of semi-glory as buggy frost in Nighthold. Fuck PvP and templates. Fuck world quests and Blizzard's attempts to prolong content without actually creating new content often enough.

Wow! If you say that Legion has no content, then you are so fucking wrong. Sure, it does have minuses , but for me , Legion is the best expansion after BC. Legion has managed to keep me login back , just because of the reasons you've just said.

I already said in the past , you can't please everyone , but for sure they pleased many more, then they did with Pandaria and WoD for exemple.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

IceAge said:

Wow! If you say that Legion has no content, then you are so fucking wrong. Sure, it does have minuses , but for me , Legion is the best expansion after BC. Legion has managed to keep me login back , just because of the reasons you've just said.

I already said in the past , you can't please everyone , but for sure they pleased many more, then they did with Pandaria and WoD for exemple.

Legion had 0 content. Can you please tell me what was the content for Legion? Mythic + farms(repeatedly doing something for hundreds or even thousands of times isn't exactly content), World Quests(same as mythics+)...
    Raids are great can't complain there Blizzard have always done a great job with raids.

PvP has never been worst.

Btw you probably didn't realize it, but the reason you kept logging back was because you were trying to keep your Artifact Power at the same level as the rest of the people you played with. That's forcing people to play and hands down this was the shittiest of all things in Legion. They made it impossible to have 2 specs to play with nevermind hoping to actually have an alt as well... Impossible unless WoW is your fulltime job.

The content you thought was good, was soooooooo good that Blizzard is removing almost all of it in the next expansion. That should speak volumes if the content was good or not.

Btw don't get me wrong everyone can like what they want. It's great that you liked Legion, but I can tell you for sure that Pandaria was at least 10 times better than Legion as for WoD it might not have been 10 times, but it was at least 3 times better than WoD.
    BruceYeeCryolitycal