Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready to Rumble? PvP Content is Coming Next Week - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageReady to Rumble? PvP Content is Coming Next Week - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

Mu Legend News - If you've been aching to gank an opponent in MU Legend, you'll have your chance next week when PvP content officially arrives. On December 5th, PvP features will unlock that allow players to take part in cross-server 3v3 battles. Players can challenge one another within their region.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 354
    This game is a royal mess. It was supposed to be the "next gen open world Diablo". Unfortunately it turns out you only are in the open world until you hit max level (around 2-3 days of casual gameplay) and are then basically caged into a small room with entrances too all the instances you can run.

All instances except for the most boring one are on daily timers. Cash shop and a lot of mechanics make this game look exactly like all these mobile games - only on PC.

I am not even touching the subjects of p2w, server instability and bot infestation - the sheer lack of content and time gated mobile gaming mechanics should be enough to turn off everyone older than 8.
    Alomar
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I love this game and this is going to complete the experience.

Just wish it had more classes.
    Alomar
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Having a great time with it.
    Just waiting for the Spellbinder Class :)
  • PotatoPureePotatoPuree Member CommonPosts: 4

This game is a royal mess. It was supposed to be the "next gen open world Diablo". Unfortunately it turns out you only are in the open world until you hit max level (around 2-3 days of casual gameplay) and are then basically caged into a small room with entrances too all the instances you can run.

All instances except for the most boring one are on daily timers. Cash shop and a lot of mechanics make this game look exactly like all these mobile games - only on PC.

I am not even touching the subjects of p2w, server instability and bot infestation - the sheer lack of content and time gated mobile gaming mechanics should be enough to turn off everyone older than 8.

you missed "tons of bots overflowing the market and a game company that would do anything wise."
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Oh.. The game is finally out? Somehow missed it, played the beta, enjoyed. I think it's a really nice game for casual players.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• habs845habs845 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited November 2017
    I am enjoying it, its good fun
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    still waiting for the new class....but like always they are going to slow down the content....
  • Leguma11Leguma11 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    ''Every Gaming Company meeting - So what Soulless Game shall we make today ? - I don't know but It must be Bland - Bad - Cash Grab ! - Cool , I'll get started ! - Wait I did not say what Genre or ... aaa Whatever - MONEY ! '' - Games come out - Sheep Flock to it ! - And there you go , The story of every game made ( with 2-4 Exceptions ) - No one was to have my particular gaming tastes - but .... WoW - What some people like - they deserve their own planet to stay on and mass consume that Mediocre Crap they Cheer and Defend with their Lives ! -_- Go Praise AssAssCreed / PUBG / WoW / Diablo / Destiny 2 ( AHAHA ) / and all the other ''triple AAA'' games ! - Also Screw your nostalgia ! :)