Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Black Friday, Y'All! Here Are Some of the Deals We've Found - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageIt's Black Friday, Y'All! Here Are Some of the Deals We've Found - MMORPG.com

Ah, yes. It's Black Friday, the once American-only phenomenon that sends people out at midnight still languishing in a turkey stupor from mere hours before. Retailers around the world push out some of the best deals of the year as folks' minds turn to the upcoming Christmas holidays. We've collects SOME of the deals out there. We know you'll fill in even more, so let's get crackin'!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    SBFordBonejokerSovrathTaishiFox[Deleted User]aleosTyseriePhixion13Nepheth

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    That's a big list! Also some nice deals in the ps4 store.
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    none of these are worth it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TaishiFoxXarko
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    DOzens of great deals on Steam .. The list is easier to look at here ...

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1
    LeFantomeMyrdynngonjes99
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    You find better deals throughout the year. No idea why Black Friday is so popular.
  • TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342
    I wish it was only American nonsense...
    But here in Euroland they also keep pushing this crap. Mailbox and TV ads has been full with 'pre-Black Friday week', 'Black Friday week' and 'Black Friday deals' since the previous week. Like eff off and keep it contained to the frickin Friday. Instead of just another two weeks of shitty deals. /rant. :p
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Steam Rift sale Ascended pack. Every soul in the game for 20 bucks. Been waiting for that one for a long time. I only had the basic souls. Talk about making some crazy builds.
    [Deleted User]
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Steam used to always have Dark Souls: Prepare to Die for 5$ on Black Friday. Not the last two years though. I'll still check, but it's too bad if they don't keep putting that up. Good way to get people hooked in the series.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited November 2017
    black desert 50% on steam and website :) 5$-€ for tons of hours of gameplay :)

doh there is a huge banner right here hard to notice the 50% sale to be fair
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited November 2017
    doble post
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    lotro also has the xpacks on sale(except the latest) through the market, at 85% of i think it is
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas Sales, New Years sales, Day after New Years sales. Pace yourselves.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I am buying NOTHING!  B) B) B)
    Octagon7711
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

DMKano said:

Beware of Amazon.com sales - lots of stuff got bumped up in price so it looks like you are getting a greater saving.

Yep other retailers are guilty of this as well - but still - crap like showing a keyboard that is down @ $95 from $130 - and in reality the normal price is actually $99 so you are getting $4 savings instead of $35

Typical Black Friday shenaningans

- what happens when neo-feudal corporate-fascists are allowed to run the world. I say KILL-THEM-ALL!!!
    jmcdermottuk
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    Watch Dogs 2 gold edition is $35 instead of $100 on PSN
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Already purchased 8 gigs of new RAM from Newegg, and Total War Warhammer from Steam for 20 bones.  Still keeping my eye out for anything else that I may want to add to my library!

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Hariken said:

Steam Rift sale Ascended pack. Every soul in the game for 20 bucks. Been waiting for that one for a long time. I only had the basic souls. Talk about making some crazy builds.

where do you see that?
  • CanibalolerCanibaloler Member UncommonPosts: 136
    got me overwatch finally :)
    Xarko
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Torval said:
    Of all that stuff I decided on Tomb Raider and Underrail. Together it came to $10.48.

I'm thinking of getting Legion for $25, but I'm not sure I'll get use out of it before BFA. I decided to reroll on a new server so I might not progress far enough. So I have to sort out whether Legion would be a good deal at $25 or whether I wait for BFA.
    You'll get a level 100 boost with Legion so you can jump right into the new content. And BFA is probably 10 - 12 months away.
    [Deleted User]
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited November 2017
    Torval said:j
    Great list! Here are some games I think are notable mentions.

Tomb Raider GotY (all dlc) is $4.49 (85% off) - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/49783/ The rest of the TR games are on sale including Rise of the Tomb Raider (67%).

Fallout 4 GotY (all dlc) is $30 (50% off).

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is $8.99 (85%). The Just Cause series is also on a great sale.

Murdered: Soul Suspect is $4.49 (85%) - This is a great puzzle mystery adventure. It's rather short but in my opinion totally worth $5 if you like narrative stories with puzzles.

Witcher 3 GotY (all dlc) is $19.99 (67%).  https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition
    I bought Fallout 4 a few months ago on Steam.  Any discount for upgrading  to the GotY version or do I still pay the full fare? 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Not really impressed by any hardware deals from amazon.ca or newegg.ca .......

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    None of the sales are really that impressive so far, that I've seen.
    [Deleted User]AlomarXarko

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Torval said:

Of all that stuff I decided on Tomb Raider and Underrail. Together it came to $10.48.

I'm thinking of getting Legion for $25, but I'm not sure I'll get use out of it before BFA. I decided to reroll on a new server so I might not progress far enough. So I have to sort out whether Legion would be a good deal at $25 or whether I wait for BFA.

Tomb Raider blew me away. I seriously underrated it and ignored it for far too long.
    YashaXConstantineMerus[Deleted User]
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.