Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get a Free Explorer's Pack that Includes a Level 50 Character Just for Logging In - Blade & Soul - M

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGet a Free Explorer's Pack that Includes a Level 50 Character Just for Logging In - Blade & Soul - MMORPG.com

Blade & Soul News - If you've ever had a Blade & Soul account, you'll want to log in to claim your free Lost Continent Explorer's Pack that includes a free level 50 boost, a Training Equipment Chest, a Training Gem Pouch and a Training Consumables Pack. This helps players who may not have logged in for awhile get ready for the huge Lost Continent content update coming in December.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    My favourite MMORPG right now
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I might actually do this for the 50 boost. I LOATHE the leveling in B&S after doing it too much at launch.
    Octagon7711

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• HMackenzieHMackenzie Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I'm actually enjoying the leveling in B&S. I've made some helpful friends who know the game inside out and it has been a great experience.
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    When I see you can get a max level char gift.... meh... Just wish a slow painful death for this game. The most important enjoyable thing should be the leveling, the story, discovering, find mates, see how your char growing and getting stronger... and now just one click and ur max... So low...
    harris195
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Played both the CN and JP versions a good while before the game ever came to these shores. Exhausted all content quickly and became bored very fast. Tried to tell all the hype-train believers here this thing wouldn't last long, but nobody wants to hear that.
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the info. Every companies gearing up for the holidays.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• kyse2kyse2 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    ill pass cuz ill never play again dont have the time to go back to games i quit :P
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

NCSoft said:

Thank you for registering for upcoming Blade & Soul: Dawn of the Lost Continent update! Don’t forget to log in to Blade & Soul after the game update has gone live on December 6, 2017. All eligible accounts will need to claim their Lost Continent Explorer’s Pack before midnight on January 5, 2018.

So I guess its not available for the boost til after December 6th..

imageimage

edited November 2017
    Sorry! You are not eligible for this registration event. Only accounts created prior to November 14, 2017, that are in good standing, and have a character that is Level 10 or higher are valid for registration.

But we’d still like you to join us as we journey west to Solak in Blade & Soul! 

My character is level 5 so plenty of time to get to 10. I had to go to the website to get the above message. The game doesn't have the package listed but a side window does mention it and opens a window to the site.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RPGForeverRPGForever Member UncommonPosts: 131
    I guess I am elegible.

• ScarranScarran Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I would have enjoyed this game more if the zones weren't so small. Everything was boxed into these small zones and although the combat is fun I prefer games with areas that are more open rather than claustrophobic like in this game.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Strange you need to "register", I guess cause it doesn't really happen until December 6th.
  • Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Apparently I never uninstalled this game, I guess I'll get patched up.
  • Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566

davc123 said:

My favourite MMORPG right now

I really enjoyed it as well... until I needed 10x my life savings for 1 of the 10 materials for an upgrade. They get you hooked then drop the bomb on you.
    The games ok, I'm just use to having everything voiced.

• Ahmy17Ahmy17 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    so with the package are you able to play the expansion as it comes without the need to farm something else right now ? or do i need to farm something right now too ?
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

Ahmy17 said:

so with the package are you able to play the expansion as it comes without the need to farm something else right now ? or do i need to farm something right now too ?

You are able to play the expansion upon release as it is free.