Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Got Money!

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
Lets say you have $200,000-$500,000.
what are you going to do with it?

point ? just killing time provoking thought

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• flowingtimeflowingtime Member CommonPosts: 4
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    you should not cry in the corner, do you need some help? just send me a message
    flowingtime

• flowingtimeflowingtime Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited November 2017
    Now that I have sent you a message in regards to my hopeless lack of knowledge on forum posting, I wish to give my thoughts on your initial question. 

Even though your signature clearly states to not respond, I feel bold. I feel daring. Borderline reckless and so I will respond to it. ( * heart starts palpitating at a rapid pace*) 

I would splurge 100k if I had 500k on gaming gear. Specifically building a monster of a PC, multiple screens, solar panels to feed the monster of a machine that I built. 

With the remaining 400k I would, however, not be so reckless. I would heavily invest 50% into low to mid risk mutual funds so that I may receive annual salary for having simply just invested money into the banks. 

The remaining 50% would be self invested into stocks, technology companies, shopify store, bitmining for lesser known cryptos and investing into vrmmo technology even though it is in its infancy and real estate of low value such as 60k houses or even land. 

With such. I should eventually become self sufficient and financially somewhat independant. 

:blush:

And become a satisfied gamer. Looking forward to monster hunter world as well. Hopefully it also comes out on PC. 
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Now that I have sent you a message in regards to my hopeless lack of knowledge on forum posting, I wish to give my thoughts on your initial question. 

Even though your signature clearly states to not respond, I feel bold. I feel daring. Borderline reckless and so I will respond to it. ( * heart starts palpitating at a rapid pace*) 

I would splurge 100k if I had 500k on gaming gear. Specifically building a monster of a PC, multiple screens, solar panels to feed the monster of a machine that I built. 

With the remaining 400k I would, however, not be so reckless. I would heavily invest 50% into low to mid risk mutual funds so that I may receive annual salary for having simply just invested money into the banks. 

The remaining 50% would be self invested into stocks, technology companies, shopify store, bitmining for lesser known cryptos and investing into vrmmo technology even though it is in its infancy and real estate of low value such as 60k houses or even land. 

With such. I should eventually become self sufficient and financially somewhat independant. 

:blush:

And become a satisfied gamer. Looking forward to monster hunter world as well. Hopefully it also comes out on PC. 
    very well said!

Now on your side note, I am not clear why you bother to state the obvious. yes...do not reply to my posts even if they are questions. I would assume that is fairly clear.