Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 Revolution - Gameplay Tips for Beginners - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLineage 2 Revolution - Gameplay Tips for Beginners - MMORPG.com

Today's a big day for Lineage 2 Revolution fans with the game's official launch. We've partnered with the dev team to provide you with some handy gameplay tips to get you started on the road to glory.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Weird I pre registered for this on google play and didn't end up getting any notifications. I'll try this out today.
  • LurianarLurianar Member UncommonPosts: 61
    edited November 2017
    It's pretty much your modern Mobile MMO. It reminds me of Flyff Legacy in a lot of ways. Still, I'm enjoying my time in the game. We'll see if spending money become mandatory at some point, but so far, so good.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Lurianar said:
    It's pretty much your modern Mobile MMO. It reminds me of Flyff Legacy in a lot of ways. Still, I'm enjoying my time in the game. We'll see if spending money become mandatory at some point, but so far, so good.
    Oh no I hated Flyff Legacy, but Lineage 2 was my favorite MMO of all time. So this is going to really not be great if there isn't something there that makes me want to play. I can try to deal with all the auto playing, I just want something from there to make it feel like Lineage 2. 
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    It's a nice MMO to play while you poop. There, I said it.
    KelarleeSamhaelinfomatzwingoodRemyVorender

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• LurianarLurianar Member UncommonPosts: 61

Lurianar said:

Oh no I hated Flyff Legacy, but Lineage 2 was my favorite MMO of all time. So this is going to really not be great if there isn't something there that makes me want to play. I can try to deal with all the auto playing, I just want something from there to make it feel like Lineage 2. 

I've started playing (the desktop) Lineage 2 this week, but so far there's very little similarities. Doesn't mean it isn't fun, maybe it'd be worth giving it a try, but it's definitely not the same.

• NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    There are no lootboxes? :(
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081

Lurianar said:

I'm not sure why anyone would want any game to feel like Lineage II. The only thing good about that game was the drama and politics (or, attempt at being political for most people). Other than that... It was quite a lackluster game, with some of the worse balance and cheater/bot/ebay infestation we've ever seen (ever...).
  • zessozesso Member CommonPosts: 1
    I can't play on android phone (galaxy s4). Well just a bit maybe but for no reason the game stopped and the phone resets witch is so bad... and can't play only on low resolution. A bit lame but it is ok. Beta testing game
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355

That's when I read MMORPG/GS slack messages :-)
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,500

That's when I read MMORPG/GS slack messages :-)

I thought that's when you posted? :P