Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansion I - Curse of Osiris to be Revealed in Tomorrow's Live Stream - Destiny 2 News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageExpansion I - Curse of Osiris to be Revealed in Tomorrow's Live Stream - Destiny 2 News

During a special live stream event on Wednesday, November 15th, Destiny 2 developers will be showing off the first information about the forthcoming Curse of Osiris expansion. During the stream, viewers will get a look at some of the locations they'll visit as well as NPCs they'll meet and monster they'll battle.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    There will also be a special announcement most believe will be related to Destiny 3 coming January 2018
    strangepowersDeadSpocktannim78AlexanderVendiforcelima
  • KingscifiKingscifi Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Is it free? Im still owed about 40 dollars worth of game play of the 60 i spent.
    forcelima
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    edited November 2017
    Ffs people. You are not owed 60 bucks if you played it for 10 hours minimum. you got your money worth in comparison to a movie or dinner. So please stop being so entitled

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• KingscifiKingscifi Member UncommonPosts: 21
    edited November 2017

jircris said:

Ffs people. You ain't 60 bucks if you played it for 30 hours at the most then you got your money. Stop being so entitled

It took about 14 hours to do everything and get all the gear i wanted im glad you assumed it was 30 that i did. Rule of thumb is that you should get 1 hour of game play per dollar spent. I paid 60 for assassin's creed origins and got over 110 hours. Well he edited it down to 10 hours so this whole reply seems silly. 10 hours 60 bucks are you INSANE! hahahaha
    Post edited by Kingscifi on
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

Kingscifi said:

jircris said:

Ffs people. You ain't 60 bucks if you played it for 30 hours at the most then you got your money. Stop being so entitled

It took about 14 hours to do everything and get all the gear i wanted im glad you assumed it was 30 that i did. Rule of thumb is that you should get 1 hour of game play per dollar spent. I paid 60 for assassin's creed origins and got over 110 hours.

Well he edited it down to 10 hours so this whole reply seems silly. 10 hours 60 bucks are you INSANE! hahahaha

Once again you are comparing it to a game that is nothing like destiny. If you WANT to go that road then go with CoD or BF they are just as bad if not worse. Only fpsrpg I know if that have you that much for your money was borderlands. My comparison was to a movie or a dinner. 60 bucks is little more then change for something you get over 3 movies Worth if entertainment from. But you don't seem to want to hate the game do keep on it.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097

Kingscifi said:

jircris said:

It took about 14 hours to do everything and get all the gear i wanted im glad you assumed it was 30 that i did. Rule of thumb is that you should get 1 hour of game play per dollar spent. I paid 60 for assassin's creed origins and got over 110 hours.

Well he edited it down to 10 hours so this whole reply seems silly. 10 hours 60 bucks are you INSANE! hahahaha

You are comparing a multiplayer focus game (sure, the lack of communication tools is laughable, but still) to a single player focus game, and it sounds like playing them the same. Let me throw that hahahaha back at you.

I've been playing for at least 45 hours so far, I haven't finished all the content, have never felt I was grinding, and I'm still primed to play more. It sounds like you bought a type of game that was obviously not what you were looking for.
    Mange1wekyXxxusernametakenxxx
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Classic case of forum hypnotism, some guy drops a review about how there's not enough content and players blindly buy into the concept. There were guys literally just beating the story mode then saying they were all out of content. There's enough to do in the base game but I agree the first DLC should be free considering how close it came out after release. When you charge for DLC this soon after release it feels like you got shafted a little, like the content was ready they just excluded it to make you pay more. I can't say that assumption would be wrong in this case.
    Dhamon99
  • XxxusernametakenxxxXxxusernametakenxxx Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Kingscifi said:

jircris said:

It took about 14 hours to do everything and get all the gear i wanted im glad you assumed it was 30 that i did. Rule of thumb is that you should get 1 hour of game play per dollar spent. I paid 60 for assassin's creed origins and got over 110 hours. Well he edited it down to 10 hours so this whole reply seems silly. 10 hours 60 bucks are you INSANE! hahahaha
    What is your bnet name I'd love to look up your account and verify you played 10 hours.