Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA Wins Dubious Honor as Most Downvoted Reddit Post Ever for Star Wars Battlefront 2 - MMORPG.com

12346»

Comments

• XxxusernametakenxxxXxxusernametakenxxx Member UncommonPosts: 127
    cheyane said:
    The tone and posting style is very familiar I think the mods should check the IP of this poster. I think it is on one of the banned accounts.
    Yeah I was thinking that Iselin and Maddy sounded similar.  I also found it weird they take turns with their attacks. 
    Oh no, you read that, @Iselin???  He's onto us(me/you????)!  We've (You've/I've?!?!) been exposed!

BTW: the credibility issue you seem to care nothing about is what allows mods to make educated decisions about who instigates and trolls on the forums and requires moderation.
    Yeah I would say attacking , harassing and bullying a poster on three separate threads two which he never commented on would be a pretty clear case of instigating and trolling.  So let's see how the mods handle you admitting to instigating the attacks, harrassment and bullying.  By your own words actions should be taken again you and your friends for instigating and trolling.

Nice of you to be honest for once.  
    MadFrenchiegrimal
    Iselin said:
    cheyane said:
    The tone and posting style is very familiar I think the mods should check the IP of this poster. I think it is on one of the banned accounts.
    Yeah I was thinking that Iselin and Maddy sounded similar.  I also found it weird they take turns with their attacks. 
    Oh no, you read that, @Iselin???  He's onto us(me/you????)!  We've (You've/I've?!?!) been exposed!

BTW: the credibility issue you seem to care nothing about is what allows mods to make educated decisions about who instigates and trolls on the forums and requires moderation.
    Let's examine who started what in this thread:

These are quotes from his very first post here (post #9 on page 1 for the curious):

those crying on Reddit

so they can get up votes

and these idiots (yes thats what they are)

today most on forums are entitled, pathetic arm chair developers

Totally disrespectful, condescending and insulting anyone who has negative opinion on what EA is doing.

So who did start this shit? 

Is this reddit?  Nope didn't think so not sure why you guys so offended over a comment that is universally accepted about reddit users. 

Who started the bullying, personal attacks and harrassment?  That would be your bff Maddy.  Then since you are super cool with 10,000 post you decided to jump on knowing this site protects you and is ok with your harrassment, attacks and bullying.  
    IselinMadFrenchiegrimal
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    and still fucking whining
    IselinMadFrenchieSlapshot1188ByrgenarHofen

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

laserit said:
    and still fucking whining
    They sure are.  I really got to them. 
    The title should be changed to...

MMORPG Wins Dubious Honor as Most ATTACKS, HARASSMENT AND BULLYING allowed by moderators Post Ever.  

Thanks Islen and Maddy for making it happen!
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Those EA memes are hilarious!!

EA announces plans for next gen controller.

laseritByrgenarHofenJamesGoblin

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited November 2017

If they get away with all this and the game is a massive success then there is no hope for the future of gaming. This is the make or break moment.

Don't hold your breath. The game is going to be a big financial success because the vast majority of players / customers are mindless sheep when it comes to how they spend their money. EA knows this all to well.
    ScotGdemamiJamesGoblin
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    SEANMCAD said:
    wow this thread
    And you think this is bad?   :D
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Grunty said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    wow this thread
    And you think this is bad?   :D
    why would you think that? just saying wow. please dont respond
    postlarval

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    The Cash Cow is strong in this one.
    JamesGoblin
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    laseritMadFrenchiecheyaneGorweScot
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
  • n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Hmm well obviously you had some difficulty understanding my post. 

RNG loot boxes are OK because apparently more than the vocal minority on forums clearly like and accept them.

P2W and AAA companies were the hot topics over the last couple year on forums.  Yes not sure why that one was hard to understand. 

The posters on reddit crying thinking their tears will result in another video game crash in my opinion are idiots yes. 

Ok well its nice of you to leave out a major part here so let me just add it.  Yes the FORUM communities in video games are at an all time worse.  If you cant see that well you are just part of the problem. 

Wow I would give your reading skills about a 2 out of 10 here but the truth is you purposely tried to change what I said.  I said that most on forums (those posting) are entitled, pathetic arm chair developers again if you cant see this you are part of the problem.

Hey you keep up your crusade and we will see what gets the boot first.  Loot boxes that clearly the majority of players dont have a problem with or forums filled with people like you. 

I think people like you are part of the problem. 

Instead of thinking with your own head you go with "majority" and "minority" opinions and this is a clear indicator of how unable you are to formulate your own opinion.

A valid statement is never based on how many people agree (or dont) with it - in the same sense down voting a post on reddit is nothing more than a statement by people not an indicator of truth. 

I personally have heard more sound arguments against selling RNG loot and I could not give a f how many people is ok with it. Mkay?

Gdemami
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Lets try to stop this being a lightsaber duel to the death. May decorum be with you. :D
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982

Sorry $$$ > forum tears.  There is no sign that complaints on forums are impacting the sales of these 'predatory' games. 

Look at the last Loot boxes tears.

http://twinfinite.net/2017/10/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-sold-almost-400000-copies-on-steam/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/17/wall-street-is-freaking-out-as-ea-caves-again-to-social-media-outrage-over-its-star-wars-game.html

I'd say that's a pretty good sign.

Gdemami

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018