Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rival Wings PvP Brings MOBA-like Gameplay to FFXIV - Final Fantasy XIV - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRival Wings PvP Brings MOBA-like Gameplay to FFXIV - Final Fantasy XIV - MMORPG.com

Final Fantasy XIV News - When the 4.15 update launches, the Rival Wings: Astragalos encounter will launch with it. The preview on the Lodestone offers players a brief history lesson of the contested zone, as well as the basics of the fight. Essentially, each of the two teams will begin in its own starting zone and will be charged with protecting its core. The goal is, of course, to destroy the opponent's core first.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2017
    Welp, hope people have fun. Only real good thing about this (to me) is its a side vs side instead of the typical 3 way. With how they decided to do raid bosses this expansion, I'm probably looking more forward to 4.2 just to see which bosses we'll get.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Guild Wars 1 GvG's were basically moba pvp before mobas exploded in popularity. To see this kind of PvP re-enter the MMO space is nostalgic to me.