Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A:IR Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin for Korean Version - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageA:IR Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin for Korean Version - MMORPG.com News

Bluehole has opened up closed beta registrations for the Korean verion of Ascent: Infinite Realm (A:IR). The first closed beta event will kick off on December 13th. Interestingly, you and friends can sign up for CBT as a group. At this time, there is no listing of how many testers will be included in the event and it appears to be region-locked.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Unfortunately this CB test is for Koreans only. Which means there will be a IP block, need a KSSN (social security) or an IP Pin. Of course there are ways around this if you know what you are doing.

Kakao is having a CB for Westerners sometime in Q1 2018.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Given how long it took for BDO to come to the west, we probably wont be seeing this game for a while.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Albatroes said:

Given how long it took for BDO to come to the west, we probably wont be seeing this game for a while.

From what I'm hearing from Kakao, not only is beta next year, but launch could happened before end of 2018.
    MikehaAlbatroesAlomarinfomatz

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Albatroes said:

From what I'm hearing from Kakao, not only is beta next year, but launch could happened before end of 2018.
    Lets hope so. People were pretty pessimistic about BDO before it came west (myself included) but it can't be denied that its been holding a lot of attention since its release, so Kakao is obviously doing something right. The idea of this game is interesting enough to me at least but I'd still like hands on with this "class customization" that they mentioned.