Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lighthouse will be 'Discoverable' by All in Curse of Osiris - Destiny 2 News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Lighthouse will be 'Discoverable' by All in Curse of Osiris - Destiny 2 News

In Destiny 1, The Lighthouse was only accessible by amassing nine wins without a single loss during a single Trials of Osiris elimination Crucible run. However, in Destiny 2, things are going to be changing. According to the official Twitter,

Read the full story here

Comments

• nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218
    gg casual shit

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    They probably said why have content that will only be seen by a few players. Plus they do like to recycle content.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

Torval said:

I was stoked when I saw this on their feed. I'm hoping this signals more D1 content in D2. Why waste good assets and content from the first game? I love the world building in this game. The maps are complex and detailed. That is very refreshing.

They can bring all d1 into the game for my part. Never played it xD
    Octagon7711tannim78
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Breaking news, something is different in 2 than in 1! Sure to cause some random to complain that its not the same but if it was the same then they would complain anyways!
    jgDuffayesc-joconnortannim78