Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Top 5 Games I am most excited about! (My reignited passion!)

IzkimarIzkimar Member UncommonPosts: 568

Here are the top 5 titles that I am most anticipating "One of them is already released, but with major changes announced!"

I don't know about you, but for me gaming has been in a pretty bad place. I really could go on and on about the state of the industry, and how I feel that that game development has joined the dump pile along side the movie industry.

Yet, that has changed for me. It isn't some magical title being released either. It has been partially some of the titles coming out, and it can also be attributed to a change within me.

I have found new reasons to game, and new goals to chase. I am in the middle of working on a new project rooted in gaming, am trying to finally become a dedicated content creator for once, and I am just excited to play some of these games at a high level. Or as high of a level as I can reach!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

After reading and watching, or at least reading, what games are you excited about? And what, if anything keeps your gaming passion going these days?

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    for me gaming has been in a fantastic place. best ever and I have been playing for a long time.

Its just not in the MMO market, but there is so much great content now its amazing frankly
    Slapshot1188

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    If you are really so excited by 5 game titles, perhaps you could add the Names of those games to this thread rather than asking us to watch your video.  Leaving out the names in a forum about game discussion makes me think you are just wanting another view on your video.  Sorry.  I don't like to watch videos where there's absolutely no information about the content.  I've got better things to do, like actually playing games.

I'm actually with @SEANMCAD here.  There's plenty of great games out already without waiting on something on the horizon.  Sure some genres are in a lull, but there are plenty of other genres and there's still lots of things to do in older games.
    KyleranOctagon7711

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• VyntVynt Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Gaming has been great for me, just not in MMOs. That has been mostly dead for me for the last few years or so with minor stints in games.

I've been playing a ton of console games lately though and my backlog is finally nearing its end. Just waiting for black friday because I have several games to buy, hehe. 

Over the last 3-5 years,  it probably has been some of the best single player gaming for me from a wide selection.
    Octagon7711
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited November 2017
    15 single player games in the queue, my calendars kind of full until 2020 or so.

By which time one of these indie MMORPGs might actually launch,  so all good.

Besides,  I don't want to play games with other people anymore. Narius showed me the light...sean and gdemini drove it home.

B)
    cameltosis

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Kyleran said:
    15 single player games in the queue, my calendars kind of full until 2020 or so.

By which time one of these indie MMORPGs might actually launch,  so all good.

Besides,  I don't want to play games with other people anymore. Narius showed me the light...sean and gdemini drove it home.

B)
    awesome! yes single player experience is better.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    Kyleran said:

B)
    Just because you're getting on in years, doesn't mean you should join the dark side :tongue:

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Izkimar said:

Here are the top 5 titles that I am most anticipating "One of them is already released, but with major changes announced!"

I don't know about you, but for me gaming has been in a pretty bad place. I really could go on and on about the state of the industry, and how I feel that that game development has joined the dump pile along side the movie industry.

Yet, that has changed for me. It isn't some magical title being released either. It has been partially some of the titles coming out, and it can also be attributed to a change within me.

I have found new reasons to game, and new goals to chase. I am in the middle of working on a new project rooted in gaming, am trying to finally become a dedicated content creator for once, and I am just excited to play some of these games at a high level. Or as high of a level as I can reach!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

After reading and watching, or at least reading, what games are you excited about? And what, if anything keeps your gaming passion going these days?

I agree with at least listing the games on your channel like most people do.  That way I can watch if I want to know why you like those games.  Or are interested in some of the games on the list.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey