Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Autumn Comes to Life is Feudal MMO - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageAutumn Comes to Life is Feudal MMO - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

It's not too long until Winter arrives, but for now, the denizens of the lands of Life is Feudal: MMO are enjoying the last days of Autumn, and in today's new trailer, you can enjoy a first-hand look at the change of seasons in-game. Watch as the landscape changes to a more autumnal palette, and animals begin foraging the land for food to store up for the winter.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    to be honest i was expecting more bear....
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    The Play Now link is broken for this video game. It needs a update I believe.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

to be honest i was expecting more bear....

And more cowbell.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Looks great!

Joined - July 2004

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    A pretty game, but appears to be focused too heavily on crafting for my tastes.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NikaasNikaas Member UncommonPosts: 135
    The winter is coming