Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online OBT 02/11! If you wanna see the "rebuild" optimization.

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
OBT starts 02/11 in JP, just use a free vpn. you can make an account for free and download an English patch.

http://gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/how-to-start-playing-bless-in-japan/

ConstantineMerusWarlyxMrMelGibsonmarganculos

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Thanks for the tip, looking forward to it. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Thanks for the tip, looking forward to it. 
    Np! When downloading the jp. What helped for me was disconnect the vpn and the download stop. Click on proceed when downloading with my own ip it went faster!
    ConstantineMerus

So far so good!

MrMelGibson

JPN stream from someone

https://go.twitch.tv/kabeosyama
    Tokken

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Keep us updated, @Dragnelus!
    Tokken

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Found a lvl 13 dungeon! Can be done solo or for faster killing in groups. Couldnt find a group infront of the dungeon, cant speak jpn :(

I guess someone tamed a rhino.

Some low lvl spell off my pala!

Feels a bit like cleric from aion.

ConstantineMerusMrMelGibsonTokken

So far I tamed a wolf, insect and a boar. 

I also saw someone riding an ogre :open_mouth:

I cant stop taming everything I see :P.. You need taming scrolls for it but I got enchanting and can make them myself! You got taming scrolls for - lvl 15, -lvl 35 and I think one for 45.

Im almost lvl 20 so I can pick the healing elite (no idea what its called) You can equip one elite at the time and dps elite gives:

Healing: 

Tank:

You can change it out of combat. 

ConstantineMerusMrMelGibson

DMKano said:
    OP - can you talk about how there are huge portions of the map all aroud you that are just - completely empty?

Like no grass or trees, just blank terrain... like completely unfinished?

See the ridge in the background how its just blank, no its not the graphics setting that shows no grass or trees in the distance - it is actually completely bare and empty when you go up there and look around.

Most of the game world is like that....

Yeh! But I dont got the feeling most of the world is like that. Still lvl 20, and autopath.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Game looks nice and the taming looks like a fun thing to do.
    Tokken
    Chamber of Chains
    cheyane said:
    Game looks nice and the taming looks like a fun thing to do.
    Yeh, you use your taming scroll. Than I bar pops ups and you need to time space bar like this:

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    I like the aesthetics but far too much of a solo kill quest grinder with static combat and nowadays I'm not even lasting 5 hours playing those games.
    Aelious
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    I thought English OBT was coming out soon?

imageimage

TaishiFox said:
    • How are you planning to involve the Community in your development process?
    • Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond. 

Somewhere in 2018

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Dragnelus said:
    TaishiFox said:
    • Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond. 

Somewhere in 2018
    That quote doesn't really confirm anything.

imageimage

• AshaiaAshaia Member UncommonPosts: 42
    DMKano said:
    Dragnelus said:
    DMKano said:
    OP - can you talk about how there are huge portions of the map all aroud you that are just - completely empty?

Like no grass or trees, just blank terrain... like completely unfinished?

See the ridge in the background how its just blank, no its not the graphics setting that shows no grass or trees in the distance - it is actually completely bare and empty when you go up there and look around.

Most of the game world is like that....

Yeh! But I dont got the feeling most of the world is like that. Still lvl 20, and autopath.

I ran across the entire map - for hours - the vast majority of the map IS like that - they just left the default generated terrain in - didn't even put in a single blade of grass - it's just completely bare base texture on terrain.

Also - go dive underwater - see those oceans - completely empty terrain underwater - no fish, no coral, not a single blade of grass - just empty default generated terrain that completely bare.

They created this HUGE map - and then spent all their time on *tiny* areas within the map as far as putting in NPCs, grass, trees etc.. 80%+ is EMPTY

This is not going to be ok with western playerbase

This is what most of the game is like 

Look at the areas below - again that's not lack of trees or grass because of distance - when you go run up on that hill in the background and stand on it - it's completely bare like that - zero grass/trees/shrubs.... and for miles and miles - the map is like that.

Yes, you are defenitely right with that. I also got the Impression that about 80% of the map is empty, no Vegetation, no trees, no Littles livings that would rendet the world more immersive. Is there any Information on improving that? I know the game uses the Unreal Engine 3, which makes the game quite slow and Hardware demanding. Maybe Addition of Vegetation would make it unplayable for many Systems?

I also do not understand any asian language.

Is there also any Information/timeline when the playable races like e.g. sirens and iblis will be released? Maybe here is some native Speaker reading this and who can provide more Information on timelines.

I like the different races (except the Mascu which are too childish for me, typical for asian games unfortunatey).... damn it, how I whish that there would be a true, nicely made " The Dark Eye / Das Schwarze Auge" MMORPG with truely western, mature (less nonsense exagerated, childish) fantasy style.... but I must admint that Bless Online Looks less rediculous compared to other asian-style MMORPGs out there .

[Deleted User]
    TaishiFox said:
    Dragnelus said:
    TaishiFox said:

Somewhere in 2018
    That quote doesn't really confirm anything.
    I dont understand you?

The empty world thing is something the devs should at least acknowledge and talk about. I imagine the plan is to eventually fill it out more, but until they address it, it's always going to be something people can bash their game for.

They should've restricted access to finished regions, a la BDO. And screw the whiny bitches that cry over invisible walls IMO.
    Tokken

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Tried a siege!

I think my pc couldnt render it all -_-

New pet and mount!!! :open_mouth: :love:

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Nice, I will be trying this out when I get home. :D
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Dragnelus said:
    Tried a siege!

See all those name plates,i detest that in gaming,it looks fake,ruins immersion,an eye sore to the viewing area.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Wizardry said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Tried a siege!

See all those name plates,i detest that in gaming,it looks fake,ruins immersion,an eye sore to the viewing area.
    Most games have the option to turn nameplates off.
    Tokken
    Wizardry said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Tried a siege!

Pretty sure you can turn that off in options, like on most MMO's.
    That would take effort though. Complaining is much easier.
    IselinTokken

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    The game looks amazing. I like the art style and graphics, but this is probably a generic game, no different than the rest. Which is why I think that a conglomerate of AAA publishers, pushing out a huge and completed MMO would work. It seems all these companies, reinvent the wheel, and add a few wrinkles and call it a new game. The reinventing of the wheel seems to be a copy-cat. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.