Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where did this game go ? lol

2»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Tekkon said:
    Game is in production. Doing well. 
    OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    game looked really promising  but it seems since it met its crowd funding goals the updates stopped , hopefully that just means they are working hard on the game
    Updates have not stopped. Just because they don't come out when you snap your fingers does not mean they stopped.
    And FYI, they were at PAX so they were kinda busy.

I'm sure they are very sorry they did not satisfy your timely requirements to give you reason to post this thread.

You are forgiven.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• genaknoscgenaknosc Member UncommonPosts: 112
    They finished the store on the website where you can give them more money, so there is that at least.
    Slapshot1188
  • TekkonTekkon Member UncommonPosts: 27
    edited November 2017
    Tekkon said:
    OK

*chuckles* Not really, but that was very funny.

Development is ongoing. 

Thank you for keeping the hype up, though.

edited November 2017
    Tekkon said:
    Tekkon said:
    OK

*chuckles* Not really, but that was very funny.

Development is ongoing. 

Thank you for keeping the hype up, though.

Back when you said it was "Doing Well" (March) It had an ETA for launch of around now.  
    Not only are you not playing the launched version of the game but also:

They haven't had their 3 month Headstart... 
    They haven't had Beta 2... 
    They haven't had Beta 1...
    They haven't had Alpha 2...
    They haven't had Alpha 1...
    They haven't had the Prologue
    They haven't had the Kingdoms Game
    They haven't had the Mud 
    They haven't actually done ANY of that which was all supposed to be done

They HAVE sold things
    Sold more things
    Decided to find new ways to sell the same things
    Announced they will sell more things
    Promised to allow people to buy DLC for the Prologue

So if you measure a game "Doing Well" based on updating items for sale in their store.. then yes they are making clear progress.   But since they recently announced a 2 year delay in the game's release schedule you're "Doing Well" comment back in March proved to be utterly off base and reality was much closer to my Animal House video.

Now if you are very very lucky... you may get to move minecraft-like voxel characters around early next year.

/golfclap

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    game looked really promising  but it seems since it met its crowd funding goals the updates stopped , hopefully that just means they are working hard on the game
    That is kind of what happened with Rust. 
    people who have a hard on for complaining went thru the roof while he went silent for 6 months. I though they were about to file a complaint to the United Nations under the SJW law but then he put out an update that was massive and improved the game a ton.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Since you have said you "believe" there are two paywalled forums, I can only assume, you aren't behind those paywalls, so you have no way of actually knowing what is shared or not behind those walls so you are aware of no facts, just assume things...Also I never said that they don't exist, I simply stated actual facts 

Unfortunately we can't go and check those "facts" as they seem to have disappeared from your OP.   Anyhow, while I do not have direct access to the super secret forums, let's just say I may have indirect access B)
    Looks like some very interesting discussions currently happening in the private forums...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    SEANMCAD said:
    That is kind of what happened with Rust. 
    people who have a hard on for complaining went thru the roof while he went silent for 6 months. I though they were about to file a complaint to the United Nations under the SJW law but then he put out an update that was massive and improved the game a ton.

It' so strange you think customers expecting to receive what they were promised in a reasonable time frame equates them to SJWs.

But then again you do buy a lot of half finished games and are fine with that....."as long as you are having fun" 

Lulz.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    milking off a game that hasn't even released, classic america