Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Magic Powerset Previewed - A Perfect Halloween Addition - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageDark Magic Powerset Previewed - A Perfect Halloween Addition - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

Ship of Heroes News - The Ship of Heroes team doesn't want folks to think that Halloween is something superheroes will be immune to. As a result, a new blog post has been posted on the official site to reveal the first information about the Dark Magic Powerset. You have to admit, it's the perfect addition for Halloween!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    i love how he says the names of the powers with such feeling.
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Some pretty cool effects. Much better compared to lightning blast set.
  • SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Not bad. I particularly liked the Dark Blast and Black Hole effects.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    the bombs ugh , but the black hole looks cool :D
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    Eclispe should do an endurance drain.
  • RoyalValorRoyalValor Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Some of these powers just seem like recolored ones of fire they need to make them a little more unique
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Some of these powers just seem like recolored ones of fire they need to make them a little more unique
    The game is still pre-alpha, a lot of stuff is going to change and be adjusted, especially SFX, over the next few months.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Has potential for sure.
  • AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    is it just me or are the textures and animations getting better with each video
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Gisrie said:
    They just finished a game engine upgrade, and one of the things they said was that the upgrade would improve animations a bit.

And yes, the programmers and animators are getting better as well.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Gisrie said:

They definitely are, but in a true Pre Alpha that's the kind of changes you expect to see. That's the difference between most "Pre Alpha" games you can try and an actual one, you get to see real changes occur in the actual pre alphas.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

syltmacka said:

i love how he says the names of the powers with such feeling.

You should have heard my old raid leader. It was great for getting everyone to relax and get on the same page but for everything else.... zzzzzzzzzzz