Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hoppity hop hop

Ok so today its 60 degrees. I'm in Pittsburgh so that doesnt mean spring, because it will be 15 degrees tommorow.

I let my dog out the back door. It's a sliding glass door, you know the type going out to peoples' decks. Every once in a while my dog will run through it, be it in or out, and then see something and stop with his tail just in the track so i accidentaly close the door on his tail. Bear in mind he is a beagle, so his yelp is funny.

Well, this did not happen today. Sometimes Odie(my beagle) will chase a rabbit if he sees one. Usualy not birds though, he has learned he can't get close enough to them to make it fun. Well today there was a rabbit out in the yard, I let Odie out to pee, did not catch his tail in the door, and Odie did not chase the rabbit. Maybe he just had to pee too bad, I can't say for sure as Odie and I cannot communicate verbally.

So i thought, hell..its 60 degrees. I've got no game to play really. RFO is down, WoW has burt me out yet again, I got bored before the first 'chapter' of Dungeon Siege 2, and I'm not into any strategy games or Sim games like 'The Movies'. So yeah im bored..watching Cold Pizza which i don't even like but i watch everyday, trying to figure out what I can do today to pass the time. Odie won't chase the rabbit to ammuse me, so i dart out the door.

I will catch the rabbit!

Well i take about 4 steps to clear the deck and hop down the stairs(it isn't a high deck, 3 stairs down to the yard). I turn to the left to go up the grade of my back yard, and there is a circular bare spot of dirt in the yard where the little kiddie pool sit's all summer. I run around it because during the summer there are spiders under the pool, and even though it's winter and they aren't there it still freaks me out.

I run about 1/10th of the way to the woods in my back yard, and think to myself 'You know, I'm not going to catch a damn rabbit'. And I stop. Because I know for a fact, there is no way im going to catch a rabbit with my bare hands when my beagle who is noticably quicker than I am, cannot catch one.

Odie is just looking at me with his head tilted sideways , like ' what is wrong with you dude you're running outside in boxers and no shoes' So i look at odie and say 'hey dude your completely naked except the fur and the Harley Davidson spiked collar, which by the way ODIE is sooo out of place on a wimpy, whiney beagle'.

He doesn't seem to understand what I said because he is walking alongside me back to the deck, up the stairs and to the sliding glass door. I open it and jump in quick and go to shut it fast, trying to catch Odie's tail in it to teach him a lesson for making fun of me..he darts through unscaithed but just as i shut it the cat sneaks through my legs and i catch him square in the midsection...open the door he darts back in and hides. Me and Odie have a god laugh, and I give him a Chew-eez, pour some apple juice and decide i will go see Curious George movie today.

right on.

Comments

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Quick update. I did not go see Curious George movie today, so don't ask for a review.

I was going to, but I stopped at borders first. Looked up on thier computer if they had a new book by a young local author that my mother knows.

They didn't have it in their system. I really don't know why i looked for it because i already have it and read it. My mother works with the girls mother, i think, and gave me a copy when i went to visit last Sunday because she knows im into fantasy.
    Not a bad book at all though, if you like fantasy.Two Daggers-Book 1

Anyway like i said they didn't have it, so i went to the kids section and looked for a good stickerbook. I got one with 72 stickers of puppy's. I also got a collection of 12 little paperback Dora the Explorer books, said to be phonics lessons.

I heard 2 men around 40 talking baseball, how they thought that this might be the year the Pirates turn the corner. I laughed, they looked at me like 'what do you know ya hippie'.. So like i said i have tons of free time, I know every statistic for every pittsburgh sport so i explained to them with stats and facts, how, barring a miracle, this year the Pirates will be as bad as ever.

It seemed to dampen their cheerful mood because these know it alls did not even know half the guys i mentioned were even on the team.

Then I thought..man the movie theater is a good 20 mintue drive, there used to be 2 in my town here but both were replaced with something else over the past 5 years.

So i went to cici's pizza and had lunch. I'm not a huge fan of buffets but thier white pizza is pretty good and they have killer cinnamon rolls.

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893
    what is this, MMORPGBLOG.COM?
  • fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Originally posted by Wakizashi
    what is this, MMORPGBLOG.COM?

yeah right man, like you could have caught it with your bare hands?

• NegativeJoeNegativeJoe Member UncommonPosts: 213
    wonder if he ever got to see the move..

::::26:: ::::26:: ::::26::

• JordanCook43JordanCook43 Member CommonPosts: 5
    What is going on here.
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Yeah, I like Hip-Hop.  It's def.  :p
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.