Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow of War: Early Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro Graphics Comparison + Frame-Rate Test

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited October 2017 in General Gaming
Is it a true 4K on console? An initial look at this early Xbox One X build of Shadow of War shows it's shaping up nicely ahead of launch. Comparisons with PS4 Pro reveal it hitting higher resolutions,- and with vastly improved texture quality. Tom goes into more detail.

Post edited by Mikeha on

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The problem that seems to either be avoided or they simply are blind is how short the view distance is at these higher resolutions.You can see a real nice view right up close but the graphics drop off very quickly.

I still to this day feel consoles are not as good as PC for gaming.Another area i see often borderline is the notion of OPEN WORLD gaming.I still see a lot of corridors,narrow paths and back drops often seem completely meaningless,like nothing more than a texture slapped on a wall.
    Mikeha

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.