Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preparation for Black Desert Online [SEA].

xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
edited October 2017 in Black Desert Online
It has been awhile since it has been announced and it was also featured here in MMORPG Game List last July 31. Many have been excited about this but still we do not have the exact date and time on when will they open their server for us SEA region players. It has been a long time coming and I think that we deserve to have a server of BDO for our region.

In preparation for the upcoming SEA server, me and friends decided to gather in EU server and created the guild called Phobus. Our initial plan is to gather SEA players of the game in hope to create a community for us. We have also created our Facebook Group, Discord channel and Youtube channel to showcase some of our activities within the game in hope that we could attract more players especially from within SEA to join us in our campaign. If you guys are interested to join us or discuss things with us, please leave a reply and/or feel free to message me. Thank you guys! 

~ Loveless
Never give up ~
Post edited by xLoveless1102 on
Mikeha

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    Good Luck ... :)

• tewifiedtewified Member UncommonPosts: 4
    No thanks. SEA players has a better ping playing on JP and NA
  • xLoveless1102xLoveless1102 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Kumapon said:
    Good Luck ... :)

Thank you mate :)
    Never give up ~
    tewified said:
    No thanks. SEA players has a better ping playing on JP and NA
    I believe and I hope that having the SEA server would improve the ping in so many ways. Are you from SEA mate? :)
    Never give up ~
  • StrikeboyStrikeboy Member CommonPosts: 28
    So the SEA server is coming this year? or maybe early next year?
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Strikeboy said:

Its supposed to be coming this year. 

"The game launched in South America in July 2017 and will release in Southeast Asia and the Middle East and Africa in Q4 2017. Pearl Abyss is looking forward to a super successful year."

http://2p.com/51450727_1/Pearl-Abyss-Revenue-in-the-First-Half-of-2017-Exceeded-That-of-the-Entire-2016-by-JoeLW.htm
    xLoveless1102
    Strikeboy said:
    Just what @Mikeha said :) It will be here in SEA before the year ends. :) Alright!!! :D
    Never give up ~
    Mikeha said:
    Strikeboy said:

Its supposed to be coming this year. 

"The game launched in South America in July 2017 and will release in Southeast Asia and the Middle East and Africa in Q4 2017. Pearl Abyss is looking forward to a super successful year."

http://2p.com/51450727_1/Pearl-Abyss-Revenue-in-the-First-Half-of-2017-Exceeded-That-of-the-Entire-2016-by-JoeLW.htm
    I guess there is nothing in the way that could stop the launch of Black Desert Online here in SEA. We are really looking forward to this for a long time now. :) 
    Never give up ~
    At least it is already on the way, so my preparations for the SEA is ready :)
    Strikeboy said:
    At least it is already on the way, so my preparations for the SEA is ready :)
    Glad to hear that mate :) See you in SEA server soon :)
    Never give up ~
    Same here mate, gonna play my best even better at SEA, trust me on that
    @Mikeha sorry for tagging you, I just want to ask if you have more information regarding SEA server. I was hoping that they would release it along with the Halloween event. :(
    Never give up ~
    @Mikeha sorry for tagging you, I just want to ask if you have more information regarding SEA server. I was hoping that they would release it along with the Halloween event. :(

Other than coming soon IDK. :/

There is a Black Desert SEA Facebook where you may can find more info.

https://www.facebook.com/playblackdesertSEAsia/
    xLoveless1102
    Mikeha said:

Other than coming soon IDK. :/

There is a Black Desert SEA Facebook where you may can find more info.

https://www.facebook.com/playblackdesertSEAsia/
    Wow, last time I checked their FB fan page was closed. But now they are actually building up views and likes from people. Its nice to know that. Thank you mate.

BTW, would you be playing in SEA server too once it has been launched? I'm just too excited for a server for us. :)
    Never give up ~
    @Mikeha I forgot to ask, is this an official fan page of BDO SEA? I sure do hope this one is the official fan page for the game. It would be nice if people can support this as early as possible. :)
    Never give up ~
    @Mikeha I forgot to ask, is this an official fan page of BDO SEA? I sure do hope this one is the official fan page for the game. It would be nice if people can support this as early as possible. :)

I don't know if its an official fan page. I live in the US so I am already playing the NA Version. 
    Mikeha said:

I don't know if its an official fan page. I live in the US so I am already playing the NA Version. 
    I see! Still I appreciate the response from you. Thanks a lot mate. I believe that it is safe to assume that the FB link that you provided is the official one. :D 
    Never give up ~
    i just saw it, a FB page of BDO sea, is it the official facebook page or a fan page?
    Strikeboy said:
    i just saw it, a FB page of BDO sea, is it the official facebook page or a fan page?
    That's what we have been discussing about. But I sure do hope that it is the official fan page for the BDO SEA! It would be easy for us to get news and update now. Hooray for BDO :D  

Never give up ~
  • Bioman31Bioman31 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Strikeboy said:
    If you look in the "about" section of the facebook page of BDO, you'll see that it was the Official Facebook Page of BDO SEA. So, I'm considering it as the official page.
    Bioman31 said:
    Strikeboy said:
    If you look in the "about" section of the facebook page of BDO, you'll see that it was the Official Facebook Page of BDO SEA. So, I'm considering it as the official page.
    I see! So Then it is good to say that it's the official fan page. Following it now btw!
    Never give up ~
  • BuckyParsonsBuckyParsons Member CommonPosts: 4
    Bioman31 said:
    Strikeboy said:
    I see! So Then it is good to say that it's the official fan page. Following it now btw!
    i looked at the Facebook page already and it seemed legit. This will help our fellow SEA gamers be informed and updated about the Black Desert Online SEA!!
    Bioman31 said:
    Strikeboy said:
    i looked at the Facebook page already and it seemed legit. This will help our fellow SEA gamers be informed and updated about the Black Desert Online SEA!!

Yeah! Having the set up the fan page means that the CBT is just around the corner. *fingers crossed*
    Never give up ~
    ill put my money on CBT release
    Strikeboy said:
    ill put my money on CBT release
    Glad to hear that from you good Sir! And yes! My money is for the SEA server release now :D
    Never give up ~