Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any game like this?

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
like survival game where we build our bases and defend it from another player who try to raid? no shooters like rust ark etc more like Medieval
already played conon exile dark and light  also prefer  the game that is not dead  

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    DMKano said:
    I think hes looking for Survival

I would take  a look at ... Black Death .........http://store.steampowered.com/app/412450/The_Black_Death/

or
     Life is Feudal ............http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080/Life_is_Feudal_Your_Own/

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    There's Worlds Adrift.   It's set up to be an actual MMO compared to the 20 -100 person servers you'd see on something like a normal survival game.  Sort of like a compromise between "Space Engineers", "survival game", and "MMO scaled world".    Though right now the game has quite a few issues with it.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    anything other than black death and lif because i own both and Words Adrift is space but i prefer medieval and something more pvp ?
  • LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    GLOR.io

If you're up for a .io game, that is.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    badermal said:
    anything other than black death and lif because i own both and Words Adrift is space but i prefer medieval and something more pvp ?
    If you own LiF then why aren't you playing it?

What is lacking that has you looking for another?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

lif is good but the lack of gore make the combat not staisfiying much when on pvp  
    UkurvanemoMrMelGibsonPhry
  • EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    edited October 2017
    Well... that is a first. I don't think I've ever seen someone give "too little gore" as a reason for not liking a game.
    ysn888Octagon7711MrMelGibsonesc-joconnorsschrupp
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    I'd go for the Life is Feudal upcoming MMO, it has its derps and is wonky in several places but it has one good long-term progression play in a sandbox setting that lets you be what you want (and that is necessary in the game setup itself due skill limits) and is all about building your base and guild or contributing to one. 

The PvP is overall decent considering some too basic mechanics and the lag when too many players gather up.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    Eldurian said:
    Well... that is a first. I don't think I've ever seen someone give "too little gore" as a reason for not liking a game.
    People said that about the SNES version of Mortal Kombat.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Quizzical said:
    Eldurian said:
    People said that about the SNES version of Mortal Kombat.
    Yes, and it have also been said about horror movies and even action movies as well. For a game like LiF is it a rather unusual comment though.  I guess there is a first time for everything.
    badermal said:
    lif is good but the lack of gore make the combat not staisfiying much when on pvp  
    OK, so that brings us around to Conan Exiles,  what is your issue with that title?

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

@Eldurian well if you see the gore is not really important content but if you win against someone after a challenging pvp it will really great addition to kill your enemy in a brutal way so can enjoy the death 

@Kyleran conon exile is good but its early access still laggy and many says the devs dont care and the game not even optimized to run decently 
    badermal said:
    @Eldurian well if you see the gore is not really important content but if you win against someone after a challenging pvp it will really great addition to kill your enemy in a brutal way so can enjoy the death 

@Kyleran conon exile is good but its early access still laggy and many says the devs dont care and the game not even optimized to run decently 
    Early Access, laggy and not optimized pretty much describes almost every survival game out there right now, one reason I've never tried any of these titles yet.

;)
    Phry

yea thats the problem cant even play it with that lag lol
  • EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    If all survival games lag to a level you find them unplayable I'd suggest figuring out whether if is an FPS or Ping issue. If it's FPS then it's time to upgrade or replace your computer. If it's Ping then it's time to upgrade your internet package or replace your ISP. Or potentially just an upgrade in network hardware such as your wireless adapter.
    Kyleran
    lag is a problem but also  the game got only like 30 players in pvp server lol and i dont think even got a plan to increase any number . the pve element will be fun but pvp will get bored wont stay fun for long term