Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Merchant of Wonders Returns in Blade & Ghoul - Blade & Soul - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Merchant of Wonders Returns in Blade & Ghoul - Blade & Soul - MMORPG.com

Blade & Soul News - If you aren't already neck deep in candy corn after all the Halloween-themed events in MMOs today, we have another one, this time from Blade & Soul. Appropriately named "Blade & Ghoul", this year's event marks the return of the Merchant of Wonders. After completing certain dungeons, she'll have a chance to appear to offer you the ability to purchase items in a randomly generated list of goodies that also includes "ghoulish cosmetics".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2017
    Dont forget that the outfits cost fabric/hq fabric instead of gold this time, mainly to go along-side their "pay to play" rosethorn even. I personally dont know how I feel about the game anymore since I guess they have always directly sold power (not referring to this event but it can hinder gold to hcoin conversion since so many people are currently doing it atm), but I've kind of just been put off by the whole thing compared to more options out there I guess.
    harris195