Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe or Destiny 2 ?

2»

Comments

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    D2 is not even MMO... it's just another stupid FPS game if you compare it to warframe  is 1000x closer to "MMO" than D2
  • velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Warframe all the way.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    Destiny 2 is just for Destiny fanboys I was thinking of buying it just to keep me busy until next years better games but no it's not worth it.Kardashians with a worse story a gamer sais and i agree;)
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    More interested in Destiny 2.
  • HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    edited October 2017
    IMHO, Destiny is one of the many poster child's of whats wrong with the industry, while Warframe is the opposite 
  • JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Warframe is a much deeper game that you can really play for months and years. Destiny is that AAA fuck y'all i am Bungie
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    I'm looking foward to Destiny 2.
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    None of the above, waiting for borderlands 3.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    D2 is not even MMO... it's just another stupid FPS game if you compare it to warframe  is 1000x closer to "MMO" than D2

Both are classified as MMO on this site's gamelist.

And why would "D2 is not even MMO" relevant? If the game is good, i don't see why i should or should not play it just because it is a MMO, or not.
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Well, I've tried to get into Warframe several times - but I simply don't like it much. Destiny 2 seems pretty good - but definitely nothing too special. I found the first game extremely underwhelming, hype considered.

But there's no doubt I'd go with Destiny if given the choice.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    DKLond said:
    Well, I've tried to get into Warframe several times - but I simply don't like it much. Destiny 2 seems pretty good - but definitely nothing too special. I found the first game extremely underwhelming, hype considered.

But there's no doubt I'd go with Destiny if given the choice.
    well .. warframe is different. I thought people would like something different here. 

It is certainly true .. took me a few tries to get into it. The action combat is nicely done (even with melee combos and stuff), so that helps a great deal. If the moment to moment combat is not fun, i wouldn't bother either. 
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I feel like they are both similar in some ways but different in others. Warframe has the same 4 player queue up for instanced mission type structure, but now they have the open world portion (that I've heard is extremely short). Destiny you roam and have up to 20 people in the instance, so both are relatively small groups of people. 

Warframe is EXTREMELY grindy. The whole game is a grind. If you like doing missions for drops, the grind is very fun. But if the idea of doing the same few things over and over and over to get enough materials to craft something, then waiting 24 hours to craft it, doesn't sound fun, then Warframe won't be fun for you. 

Destiny is also EXTREMELY grindy. You grind out gear drops to raise light level, doing the same few missions over and over and over. 

Both have PvP, I would say Destiny has a bit more balanced PvP, but I enjoyed Warframes when I played it.

Honestly if you enjoy grinding, Warframe is really really in depth and takes a LONG time to get everything you want. You will have to sell items for cash shop money or buy cash shop currency to get more slots for weapons and Warframes, but it isn't hard to sell things to other players for a lot. I've gotten more than enough from a few runs and playing the market to not need to buy any ever. 

Destiny 2 will be fun for a while, but it isn't nearly as content heavy as Warframe.