Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card: Small and Mighty - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageElgato HD60 Pro Capture Card: Small and Mighty - MMORPG.com

Elgato is well known as a go-to company for content creators. Earlier this summer, we looked at the CamLink and were impressed. Back in March, we reviewed the Stream Deck. You guessed it: we loved it. Today, we’re reviewing the Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card in house. Will it stand up to Elgato’s lofty reputation?

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    edited October 2017
    I've wanted to get an elgato, or some form of streaming device. Unfortunately I don't have access to a PC at the moment, is there a decent device that I could connect to a laptop that isn't PCI? To stream consoles I mean.
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 786

I've wanted to get an elgato, or some form of streaming device. Unfortunately I don't have access to a PC at the moment, is there a decent device that I could connect to a laptop that isn't PCI?

To stream consoles I mean.

They have a HD60S that should do the trick.
    Gazimoff[Deleted User]
  • GazimoffGazimoff Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 225
    I've got the Elgato HD60 S, an external device that's about the same size as a bar of soap. It needs a USB 3 socket because of the data transfer rates required to capture at 1080p 60fps, but it's a great little box that's usually reliable. If you don't have a spare PCIe slot (I don't), it's a great compromise.
    [Deleted User]
    Player of games, smither of words, former of opinions, and masher of keys. WildStar Columnist
    Currently playing: WildStar, Guild Wars 2, EVE Online, Vain Glory.