Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People love to farm

2»

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    edited October 2017
    For me crafting is one of the things I could really get into and yes even to the exclusion of all else. I got carpel tunnel from having 6-8 crafters in Vanguard. Vanguard crafting was not easy either.

You mean you can really just farm in Archeage really I thought they would PvP you to death if you did or come and pseudo PK you by destroying your crops when you weren't about for them to wreck their vengeance.

I am playing Everquest now on Project 1999 and I so want to take up crafting but in that game that is a huge money pit so as usual in my MMORPG career I am a pauper so I just hunt. I am currently reading a book while medding up (yes you all know how long it takes right) and Melissa McPhail is pretty good.
    Chamber of Chains
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Black Desert has a decent system if you like to garden.  From my understanding it can very profitable too but I does require a lot of micromanagement.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville