Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mists of Ravenloft Expansion Lands on PTR with New Aasimar Race - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORPG

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMists of Ravenloft Expansion Lands on PTR with New Aasimar Race - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORPG.com

Dungeons & Dragons Online News - Standing Stone has announced that the Mists of Ravenloft expansion has landed on the Dungeons & Dragons Online PTR. Mists brings a host of new content and changes to the game. Most notably, the Aasimar race will be added along with a ton of Ravenloft-themed cosmetics such as Black Cat and Raven pets, a Vampire Hunter outfit and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I actually really liked this game, I wonder if it's worth it to jump back in nowadays.
    AlomarYashaXOctagon7711Phaedruslives
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Seeing this made me think about giving this game another go.
    Octagon7711
  • LiljnaLiljna Member UncommonPosts: 274
    Gisrie said:
    I actually really liked this game, I wonder if it's worth it to jump back in nowadays.
    It's free to download and play, give it a go. The only person that can judge if 'it's worth it' is you :)
    I still it fun to lure monsters into a trap and burn them.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Wow, his game is still going! I played it at launch and a few times after that.
    Kyleran

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Ravenloft deserves it's own game, the weird Steampunk fantasy horror setting is that interesting. :)
    MrMelGibson
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Fastest gsme I ever uninstalled at launch, totally wasn't what I was looking for or expecting.

Perhaps its time for another look as my tastes have changed some.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Well seeing as this game can not even make their ingame store work I do not see much hope for this games future.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I disliked DDO at launch. I didn't try it again until after their last expansion and it become the mmorpg I've played the most and am the most social in (because it pretty much forces you to join a guild due to all the buffs, and the group content is more fun and less annoying than in other mmorpgs to me).

I love all the classes and races and skill trees and prestige trees and planning out skills and feats. The dungeons are fun and I usually have zero tolerance for grind games be re-leveling takes a lot longer for me to get burnt out on in this game. I've been holding out playing it until after the new expansion so my burn out will take longer.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    This was a very good game when I went back to it. The dungeons were done in a way that you received no experience unless you completed the objectives from what I recall. It had all the interesting D&D rules not sure which version but it was a good game with good puzzles and dungeons.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    It's about bloody time they fix the TR issues

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• GriffbaneGriffbane Member CommonPosts: 5
    May have to give this a spin again!
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Would love this game if they updated the graphics.