Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Muse to Close Out Blizzcon 2017 - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMuse to Close Out Blizzcon 2017 - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - If you're going to be on hand during this year's Blizzcon, you may be pleased to hear that Muse will be closing out this year's festivities with a concert on the final day. Those with virtual tickets will also be able to view the event.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ysn888ysn888 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    edited October 2017
    Muse ? What year is this ?
    JamesGoblin
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Hmmm this game demands a closing band like Manowar, Blind Guardian, Dragonforce, etc. :-D
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Well, they did have Foo Fighters.
    xyzercrime

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    They will not force us
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    I like muse but they dress worse than coldplay lol.  At least in that picture.
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    muse are a great band and  im sure a lot of blizz  fans will appreciate them,very relevant in todays music scene so not sure about the what year is this comment.
    xyzercrime[Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38
    best live band in the world :D
    Dreamo84[Deleted User]
  • RosenborgRosenborg Member UncommonPosts: 162
    They really are one of the best bands to see live. Saw them last year, high as h*#&, and the show was great!
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I used to be a Muse freak. They are still good, but their first three albums was where it's at.
    [Deleted User]JamesGoblin

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    It must have been hard work trying to find the shittiest band on the planet.

OK, second. Coldplay wasn't available.
    Micro_CutsJamesGoblinimmodium[Deleted User]

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338

Not really being fair over there but man I loved it!! :)))
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Torval said:
    I like muse but they dress worse than coldplay lol.  At least in that picture.

When I see bands dress like that I think, hey someone else loves Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band as much as I do. Like Maurice Moss says, "All I've got is my weirdness and my sweet style."
    Sgt Peppers was a concept though.  Rock Bands performing wearing uniforms is freaking weird.  Angus young is excused though.
    [Deleted User]

Then you might love this...

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Seven seconds in and I'm thinking, "Man, Jay Leno has REALLY let himself go!"

Never heard of Muse and, after sampling some of their stuff on Youtube, I can honestly say that I haven't missed anything. Call me when they get Manowar, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Arch Enemy, Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Alice Cooper, or pretty much any metal band instead of this pesudo-pop-rock hybrid shit. Even Flow or Babymetal would be a massive improvement. 
    ConstantineMerus

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766

Never heard of Muse and, after sampling some of their stuff on Youtube, I can honestly say that I haven't missed anything. Call me when they get Manowar, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Arch Enemy, Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Alice Cooper, or pretty much any metal band instead of this pesudo-pop-rock hybrid shit. Even Flow or Babymetal would be a massive improvement. 
    let me hop in my time machine and go back to 2009 just so I can call you and let you know Ozzy is closing out blizzcon. . .

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

Well if you watched the first Twilight movie then Muse would be something you would be familiar with. 

Did I just admit to having watched Twilight......eeek runs away 
    Chamber of Chains
    edited October 2017

That's Frankie Boyle. Light years ahead of has-beens like Leno. One of the most brilliant topical comedians of our day, but SJWs and those easily offended should take a pass and go find something more in line with their delicate sensibilities. One of my favorite one-liners from him:

"The only thing that could ruin a Justin Bieber concert is a gun jamming in the darkness."
    ConstantineMerus