Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Game of Thrones: Conquest Teaser Reveals October 19th Release Date

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Game of Thrones: Conquest Teaser Reveals October 19th Release Date

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Mobile game=Pass
    Truvidien88Xoph
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Tiller said:
    Mobile game=Pass
    I love Game of Thrones  but yeah, hard pass.
    LeFantomeSovrath

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    I remember there was some talks about a GoT game on this website a while back, but i thought people were saying Bethesda was going to be heading it? Was that just a lie? Or are there perhaps going to be 2 GoT themed games in the works at the same time?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Literally the IP with the most untapped potential in decades, what a waste.
    SBFordLeFantomezigalucardvito11MrMelGibsonNildenXoph
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • vito11vito11 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Just another p2w Clone likeCoC/CoK etc
  • vito11vito11 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Sephiroso said:

I remember there was some talks about a GoT game on this website a while back, but i thought people were saying Bethesda was going to be heading it? Was that just a lie? Or are there perhaps going to be 2 GoT themed games in the works at the same time?

I heard both.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    This will be the biggest p2w cash grab ever.
    Azaron_NightbladeGdemamiSpottyGekko
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    BruceYee said:
    Of course. They need to make up for the cost of that IP.
    GdemamiBruceYee

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    BruceYee said:
    As well a total trash game thrown together in a mere year  maybe 18 months.Like every single known IP game it will ONLY be made to cash in on the title and not the game's quality.
    it doesn't even matter if the game is a 1/10 tons will buy it and of course more will be lured in by heavily followed streamers who will be sellouts and get paid to endorse it.
    GdemamiBruceYee

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DvalinDKDvalinDK Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited October 2017
    Ehmmm the game is out in denmark now???
    https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/game-of-thrones-conquest/id1035712810?l=da&mt=8 Tried the game 1-2min .. uninstalled. Its like all the other games........
  • DvalinDKDvalinDK Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited October 2017
  • sb1285nsb1285n Member CommonPosts: 6
    I know someone who is working on this and let me just tell you. The game is a mess. Warner Bros has no idea how to make a good game and think throwing money at it will solve the problem.