Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Terror to Lumber Back Into the Game on October 10th - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageHalloween Terror to Lumber Back Into the Game on October 10th - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

Overwatch News - The Overwatch Twitter has announced that the Halloween Terror event will be arriving in the game on October 10th. Junkrat in his 'Junkenstein' skin is featured prominently, though there also seem to be a couple of other new skins for players to earn through themed loot chests in the cooperative event.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    so... another reaper skin for the ´ween.... while it does fit... He has enough of them #everydayishalloween

This have been a good conversation

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    tawess said:
    so... another reaper skin for the ´ween.... while it does fit... He has enough of them #everydayishalloween
    Ehhhh, Tracer, Mercy and Rein have enough of them tbh.  Those three need to take a long break from skins so others can share in the loot.

I would like to see some Zen, Sym, Winston and Sombra skins.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Hmmm new skins. I was hoping I could get the mercy witch skin from last year :(

That zen and symm skin!!!

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556

Dragnelus said:

Hmmm new skins. I was hoping I could get the mercy witch skin from last year :(

I thought they put all the old skins into the new boxes each year like they did with the summer event.
    edited October 2017
    Geez thought lemme look at the new outfits..