Pearl Abyss Founder rewards all employees with new mobile devices

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,743
edited September 28 in Black Desert Online

Pearl Abyss was recently listed on stock exchange. 

The Chairman Kim Dae-il has purchased new Apple / Samsung mobile devices as a  reward for all 307 employees.

http://mmoculture.com/2017/09/pearl-abyss-founder-rewards-all-employees-with-new-mobile-devices/
Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
http://9yin2.woniu.com/
Post edited by Mikeha on
Azaron_Nightblade

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthMember EpicPosts: 4,223
    Awww, sharing that wealth! :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Feel free to send me a message if you want a guest pass to try Black Desert Online as well!

• ForgrimmForgrimm Somewhere in TimeMember EpicPosts: 2,539
    I'm gonna get a job there to get a free device and then quit the next day ;)
    Azaron_Nightblade
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthMember EpicPosts: 4,223
    Forgrimm said:
    Since you'd probably have to move to Korea to do that, I'd say that'll turn out to be one expensive "free" device. :wink:

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Feel free to send me a message if you want a guest pass to try Black Desert Online as well!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAMember RarePosts: 3,461
    Forgrimm said:
    But what if they pay great and it's a fun job? I would probably stay if that was the case.
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,432
    He can send me an LG V30. :smiley: 
    Notice: The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Album: Plastic Fantastic
    Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)