Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vertagear Triigger 350 – Beyond a Gaming Chair - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageVertagear Triigger 350 – Beyond a Gaming Chair - MMORPG.com

Over the last several months, we’ve been looking at a series of gaming chairs to help you make the best call. Today, we’re examining the Triiger 350 from Vertagear. It’s not a racing chair but it’s stylish, unique, and absolutely the kind of premium ergonomic chair you should be considering.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    I like the style of these much more than the trendy racing style chairs that are all over the place now. The $700 price is a bit of a hurdle though, especially since the head rest is an additional $70. I would definitely need to be able to test a chair out in person before dishing out $800.
    Forgrimm[Deleted User]Octagon7711Pastor_DameLeiHngWeiCyber_wastelandinfomatz

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

I like the style of these much more than the trendy racing style chairs that are all over the place now. The $700 price is a bit of a hurdle though, especially since the head rest is an additional $70. I would definitely need to be able to test a chair out in person before dishing out $800.

Agreed, the racing chairs are pretty fugly. But yeah, $700 is more than I'd be willing to spend on a chair.
    RexKushman[Deleted User]Octagon7711Pastor_Dame
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Just call me cheap, I still get my computer chairs from resale shops every three or four years when they wear out. Very good deals when they don't know what they got.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Pastor_DamePastor_Dame Member UncommonPosts: 37

Torval said:

That is the style of chair I'm looking for. I like understated and minimalist. This fits that except for the price tag.

Forgrimm said:

The $700 price is a bit of a hurdle though, especially since the head rest is an additional $70. I would definitely need to be able to test a chair out in person before dishing out $800.

Agreed, the racing chairs are pretty fugly. But yeah, $700 is more than I'd be willing to spend on a chair.

As I was reviewing this chair, these were all tied up in the $700 question: "Why would I be willing to spend this on a seat???" At the end of the day, I look at it both categorically and functionally.

Categorically, when you start getting into high-end desk chairs with multi-point ergonomic support, you are running in the $600 - $1500 range. It's a steep price tag, but what it gives you in function is incredible. After writing the review, I went ahead and purchased the headrest. It's on backorder now, but I will be eager to see how it improves support.

Over the past two - three weeks of using the Triigger 350, I have felt significant improvement in my posture - i.e. "the gamer hunch" - and reduction in back pain after long gaming sessions (hence, "comfort over time" - cannot stress this part enough). It also forced me to sit properly at my desk and rethink how everything is set up for gaming. Knowing what I know now, I will be buying of of these for my wife, too... She loves it so much, she has been using it when I'm not in it!

Thank you all for your feedback. If you ever get the chance to try one of these out, I highly recommend it!
    Forgrimm[Deleted User]infomatz
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Chair looks alright but not 700 doll hair alright! Good lord. Also cant tell how tall the back of the chair is from the pictures wish some one was sitting in it to show. I'm using a black Walmart computer chair and its getting to the point where I need to replace it. The back of the chair stops right under my shoulders (I'm 5' 10'') So I would like to get what I call King chairs don't know the technical name the ones with a high back and that's what I like about the racing chairs.

• CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    probably a little better than my $50 chair, but not much better anyway.