Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improve Your FPS in Black Desert Online

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
The FPS improvement fix revolves around DPI Scaling Behaviour. In order to apply the fix, you need to navigate to your Black Desert Online installation folder, and find the Black Desert Online Launcher. Here you have to right click on the file and choose Properties. After that, pick the Compatibility tab and find “Override high DPI scaling behaviour’. Tick the box, choose “Application” and press Apply. Once done, you need to restart Black Desert Online. Now you can check whether your FPS has improved.

https://mmoexaminer.com/improve-fps-black-desert-online/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=improve-fps-black-desert-online

Panther2103[Deleted User]

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Another thing that helps a lot is to uncheck " Graphic Card Low Power Mode "

That option can be found in Setting / Screen / Optimization Options

I have a GTX 1060 / AMD FX 8350 and everything maxed out with High End Mode unchecked and I am usually 55-60 FPS.
    Panther2103TheScavenger
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    That's good advice. Now I need to get ram that has no errors and I'll be able to play BDO again. It has this really cool thing with bad RAM where it starts losing features and stops loading things in it's actually kind of funny, you get a texture load error but you can just drag the window away and keep playing while it slowly dissolves into a crazy broken mess. 
    GdemamiMikeha