Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Weekly Newsletter Arrives - Keeping Communication Open - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFirst Weekly Newsletter Arrives - Keeping Communication Open - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles News - The new weekly Conan Exiles newsletter has been published. The goal in providing weekly updates about the development of the game is to bring about better communication with the player community as well as to streamline the dissemination of information. This week's letter is a doozy too, packed with information about what the team's been working on as well as providing "state of the game" information for both PC and XBox One.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Nightshade98Nightshade98 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Been considering going back, maxed out my char back after first x-pack came out. Is it worth it, and will I still have my original char? Still looks gorgeous and I have a better CPU now....
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    The game uses more resources because of Denuvo, I purchased the game on steam and removed it after finding out it had Denuvo, a lot of people have issues in games using Denuvo especiallly with older systems, there is no legitimate reason why an online game such as Conan Exiles requires this, but its there and as a result legitimate customers who buy the game have to deal with things like Increased CPU Requirements, up pto 1GB extra ram usage, and even more disk space used compared to if Denuvo was stripped from the game.

The game looks good, but I am more interested in a MMO version like of the game or if this game worked similar to Black Desert with servers and channels sharing data and stuff across servers so nothing is lost and never having full servers, but it also makes me look more at Wild West Online which likely doesn't have the performance costs or DRM issues.
    ExcessionAlomarKyleranlaxie
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Renoaku said:

The game uses more resources because of Denuvo, I purchased the game on steam and removed it after finding out it had Denuvo, a lot of people have issues in games using Denuvo especiallly with older systems, there is no legitimate reason why an online game such as Conan Exiles requires this, but its there and as a result legitimate customers who buy the game have to deal with things like Increased CPU Requirements, up pto 1GB extra ram usage, and even more disk space used compared to if Denuvo was stripped from the game.

The game looks good, but I am more interested in a MMO version like of the game or if this game worked similar to Black Desert with servers and channels sharing data and stuff across servers so nothing is lost and never having full servers, but it also makes me look more at Wild West Online which likely doesn't have the performance costs or DRM issues.

Dude, seriously, enough with the Denuvo crap. Every single post of yours is a rant about Denuvo. Good lord.
    zigalucard

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Not sure if the latest patch helped the combat, but it was pretty bad after the expansion.