Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UpRising Content Expansion Arrives Today - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageUpRising Content Expansion Arrives Today - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

Revelation Online News - My.com has sent word that Revelation Online will be updated today to bring the UpRising content online. Players will be able to check out the new Altar of Swords raid for 10-players on any one of a number of difficulty levels. In addition, the first groups to successfully complete the raid will be awarded an exclusive flying sword mount courtesy of NetEase and My.com.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Brokengun1987Brokengun1987 Member CommonPosts: 6
    I really tried liking this game. This might sound weird as I never really had a problem with this in other MMO's but what turned me off in RO, if this makes sense, is all the clutter. What I saw on the screen was overwhelming to me...there's so many random NPC's everywhere, and so many pointless buildings,scenery, trees etc. It all seem too lifeless. I had solid FPS and still felt buggy especially during combat. I did like the content it brings but couldn't get into the game unfortunately. I might give it another try after this update.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    2 days into update starting Clan wars your opponent is +16 lvl 79 weapon 3x crit increment. yeah wtf.
    S4TYR4